ValueJET 1624 ValuePrint & Cut Package
Shipping Weight: 250.00 lbs.
Product Details: ValueJET 1624 ValuePrint & Cut Package
Built to perform, priced to compete, affordable, reliable, smart.
The ValueJet 1624 prints up to a blazing 600 sqft/hr, making this the "Wrapper's Choice". The eco-solvent ValueJet 1624’s technological advancements set a new standard for large-format printers. Utilizing an all new state-of-the-art print head, this exciting new ValueJet gives you unsurpassed print speeds for a printer in this price range. Create vehicle wraps, indoor and outdoor signage, banners, decals and stickers, trade show graphics, wall decals and much more, efficiently and quickly.
ValuJET 1624 Features:
- 64" 4 color printer
- Eco-Ultra Ink, CMYK
- Print speed up to 600 sqft/hr
- Two year basic on-site warranty
- FlexiPrint RIP software
- Take-up system
- Optional high capacity ink bags
Vinyl Express Q64 Specifications
- Configuration: Digital Servo Friction feed with MicroGrit rollers drive
- Windows OS compatible only
- Maximum Cutting Width Vinyl Express Q64: 64 in.
- Maximum Media Width Vinyl Express Q64: 72.5in.
- Cutter Force: 10-400 grams down force
- Cutting Acceleration: 4g
- Max. Cutter Speed: 50ips
- Cutting Method: Friction-fed, high-speed drag blade with Soft Blade Landing and Tangential blade control mode
- Min. Character Size: 0.125" high, alpha-numeric characters, varies with type of film and font
- Min. Character Matrix: 0.125" high, Alpha-numeric characters, varies with type of film and font
- Mechanical Resolution: 0.0002"
- Repeatability: 0.0039" over 80" travel or better
- Number of Tool Holders: 1(accepts cutting blade, plotting pen, and pouncing tool)
- Blade Types: Super steel, ceramic
- Pen Types: Water-based fiber tip, roller ball, and ceramic tip
- Buffer: 2MB
- Ports: RS-232C Serial & USB
- Commands: HP-GL, GP-GL, control panel selectable
- Control Panel: 20 digits x 4 lines LCD with comprehensive icon corresponding soft keys
- Media Supply: Integrated Accuload media supply system, optional media racks (3 additional max.) for tandem holding of up to 4 vinyl rolls
- Media Pre-Feed: Standard (built-in Smart Feed function automatically unwinds and pre-feeds media for a specified distance upon self-recognition of plot file length)
- Power Supply: AC 100-240V, 48-62 Hz, auto switching, 120 VA max
- Operating Environment: 50 degrees to 95 degrees F
- Pouncing Function: With optional tool
- Includes Stand
- Warranty: 2 years, parts and labor
- Contents & Specs
- Package Contents:
- ValuJET 1624 64" Printer (15220-0001)
- Vinyl Express Q64 64" Plotter & Stand
- FlexiSIGN & PRINT 12 Software
- 440ml Eco Ultra Ink Starter Kit
- Crossover Cable (C184-25257)
- Initial 90 Days Premium Support