EnduraCUT 3 Vinyl Cutter and Expert Software
Shipping Weight: 71.00 lbs.
Product Details: EnduraCUT 3 Vinyl Cutter and Expert Software
EnduraCUT 3 Package Contents
- See CONTENTS & SPECS
The EnduraCUT 3 is the perfect machine to start your vinyl sign business or an economical back-up for your existing vinyl cutter. With a quieter and more precise digital servo motor, this vinyl sign cutter is a machine that's unique in its price range. It's a sensible choice for cutting small text and graphics that weed quickly and easily. Great for short run production. Plus, the EnduraCUT 3 can cut rhinestone stencil film up to 25mil thickness!
The 24" Vinyl Express EnduraCUT 3 model comes with a digital servo motor with AAS II Firmware, contouring cutting software, a basic stand and a canvas media basket. With fast cutting speed, superb tracking and powerful downforce, this outstanding cutter comes with packages that have what you need to get going. Qualifies for Trade Up Program and includes Designer's Productivity Suite.
Note: The EnduraCUT 3 is not recommended for for cutting sandblast resist rubber or sandblast stencil on a daily basis.
What can I do with this cutter?
The sky's the limit!
Create, cut and then heat press logos, sayings and graphics onto T-shirts, tablecloths, linens and other fabrics. And with the wide variety of heat press material films available, you can choose glitter and specialty films for extra pizzazz. The EnduraCUT can also cut rhinestone stencil for those sparkling designs!
Design and cut graphics and lettering for walls and windows. Letters, words, quotes and names can personalize any room from the kitchen to the nursery. Add elegance, make a statement or add visual interest to homes, apartments and offices.
Personalize vehicles by adding a custom license plate or decal onto vehicles. Make those cute stick figures of people or critters you see on loads of vans and SUVs! Add some pin stripping, flames or flourishes to make that truck stand out. Don't forget you can also apply designs and decals onto motorcycles and ATVs.
Make yard signs by cutting and applying vinyl lettering to corrugated plastic blanks, using a simple stand to place into the ground.
Design banners for grand openings, sales, closings and weddings. Draw extra attention to businesses and special events.
Apply cut lettering and graphics onto magnetic material for removable vehicle signage. Pre-cut magnetic blank sets make it easy and simple.
Use the contour cutting feature to cut out pre-printed decals and graphics by aligning registrations marks.
So many more applications, too. The sky's the limit!
- Contents & Specs
- EnduraCUT 3 24" Vinyl Cutter with Stand
- Media Basket Assembly
- VE LXi Expert Software - CLOUD Based
- EnduraMAX Banner 2' x 10 yd - White
- EnduraMAT 18" x 24" x .120"
- EnduraTEX Iron-on 15" x 5ft White
- EnduraTEX Iron-on Instruction Sheet
- SignTracker 90 Day Trial Version Flyer
- 3M Gold Squeegee
- Basic Vinyl Application DVD
- 12" x 25 yd RTape Conform Sample Roll
- 6" x 10 yd AT60 Sample Roll
- 4 Professional Clipart
- 15" x 5 yd Promo Vinyl Roll
- Keyspan Cutter Adapter
- 6 ft Straight through Serial
- Lifetime Support plus Initial 90 Days Premium Support
* Sign Warehouse reserves the right to substitute clipart and/or vinyl included with packages due to their availability.
EnduraCUT 3 Specifications:
- Contour Cutting: - AAS II Fireware
- Cutting speed: 23.62 inches per second
- Maximum cutting width: 23.2 inches
- Tracking: Up to 120 inches
- Maximum media width: 28.3 inches
- Downforce: Up to 400 grams
- Tangential Emulation
- Motor Drive: DC Servo Control
- Operational Method: Roller-Type
- Max. Cutting Length: 164ft (50m)
- Min. Media Loading Width: 2.76in (50mm)
- Acceptable Material Thickness: 30 mil (0.8mm)
- Number of Pinch Rollers: 2
- Offset: 0~1.0 mm (with an increase of 0.025 mm)
- Mechanical Resolution: 0.009 mm (0.00035in)
- Software Resolution: 0.025 mm (0.00098in)
- Distance Accuracy: ±0.254 mm or ±0.1% of move, whichever is greater
- Repeatability: ±0.1mm up to 5 meters (* certified media)
- Memory Buffer: 4MB
- Interfaces: USB 2.0 (Full Speed) and Serial (RS-232C)
- Type of Command: HP-GL, HP-GL/2
- Control Panel: LCD (20 digits x 2 lines), 14 Keys, 1 Power LED
- Dimensions: (HxWxD) 8.67 in x 34.61 in x 10.16 in (220 x 879 x 258mm)
- Net Weight: 28.6 lbs (13 kg)
- Power Supply: AC 100-240V, 50~60 Hz (auto switching)
- Power Consumption: Max.110 watts
- Environment Temperature: 15℃~30℃ / 60 ~86 (operating)
- Environment Humidity: 25%~ 75% relative humidity (operating)
VE LXi Expert Features
LXi Expert is CLOUD server based and can be your off-site file backup, too. You have instant access to SignTracker tools and templates plus, you have access to Sign.com logos and clipart files.
- Design Central Interactive Toolbox
- Cloud Window Tools
- Online SAI Cloud File Storage
- Import-Export CASmate/Inspire/Gerber/50+ file formats
- Fill/Stroke Editor with Transparent Fill Option
- Fonts on the Fly/True Type/Type 1/FlexiFonts/CASmate Font Support
- Horizontal/Vertical/Arc/Block Text, Text on a Path
- Onscreen Kerning, Define Kerning, Kerning Presets
- Vinyl Cutting/Cut by Color/Color Nesting/Registration Marks
- Interactive Cutter Control/Auto-Weld/Auto-Trap/Poll Size
- Automatic Tiling
- Bezier Path Tool/Freehand Drawing Tool/Path Editing Tools
- Draw Shapes: Rectangles, Ovals, Polygons, Starbursts, and Advanced Borders
- CMYK/RGB/LAB/HSB/Spot Color Support
- Effects: Weld/Cut Out/Common/Exclude Common
- Inline-Outline/Contour/Multiple Contour Cut
- AutoTrace Vectorization/TWAIN Scanning/Centerline Trace Vectorization
- Multiple Undos/Redos
- Object Tools: Rotate/Mirror/Resize/Duplicate/Step and Repeat
- Distort/Drop Shadow/Smooth Shadow
- Optional Rhinestone Wizard plug-in
LXi Software System Requirements:
Windows 7,8 and 10; 32-bit and 64-bit compatible. LXi Cloud is fully compatible with Windows 8. Windows XP is not supported and may or may not be fully compatible. 2.0 GHz processor or better, 128 MB video or better, 2 GB memory, DVD drive, USB 2.0, 4 Gb hard drive space availability. Internet access required for initial activation.
- Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Click here to write an review and share your thoughts with others.