Vinyl Express LXi Rhinestone Wizard
Shipping Weight: 2.00 lbs.
Product Details: Vinyl Express LXi Rhinestone Wizard
LXi Rhinestone Wizard is a plug-in for use with Vinyl EXPRESS LXi 10 sign software. With the Rhinestone Wizard plug-in, LXi users can add the creation of rhinestone decorated apparel to the long list of profitable applications for this versatile vector graphics production suite. Rhinestone Wizard is compatible with all vinyl cutters currently supported in LXi 10 for Windows and is quick and easy to use.
• Design, convert, separate, and cut
• Creates Rhinestone patterns in minutes
• Easy to use Plug-in for creating Rhinestone stencils
• Includes drivers for all LXi supported vinyl cutters (Recommended for use with VE EnduraCUT, Qe60+, Q Series, Graphtec and Roland plotters.)
• Compatible only with LXi 10 EXPERT, MASTER, and MASTER PLUS software for WINDOWS
• Interactive Design Central user interface
• Unlimited undos and redos
• Powerful Production Manager for precise job control
• Basic to advanced text and sign design tools
• Drawing tools, shape rectangles
• Over 50 import and export formats
• Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, and 7 32 and 64 bit OS
• Easy to use. Create rhinestone patterns in seconds
• Six different rhinestone pattern options including grid, stagger, and island fills
• Adjust offset placement for stones along a path
• Customize for all standard rhinestone sizes
• Customize spacing between stones
• Instantly displays the number of stones used. Supports accurate cost-based pricing
• Adjust spacing to rhinestone fills
• Convert any text or vector object into Rhinestone patterns
• Send directly to cutter or export in PLT format
Rhinestone Wizard adds a new feature to the LXi Effects Menu. Any shape or textual element can be quickly converted into a rhinestone pattern simply by selecting the shape, clicking the Effects Tool bar, and choosing Engraving Fill.
The interactive Design Central Window presents all the tools you need to select the desired fill or outline pattern, choose the right size for your hot fix rhinestones, adjust spacing as desired, and fine tune the pattern. Then click OK, separate the new fill and send it to the plotter. Yes, it's that easy!
Rhinestone Apparel Pricing & Profit
• Average cost per shirt of rhinestones (approximately 200) $1.15 • Average cost per shirt of hot-fix heat transfer tape 20¢ • Average cost per shirt of rhinestone stencil 50¢ • Average cost of women’s long sleeve shirt $5.50 • Total material cost per shirt $7.35 • Average retail of decorated shirt $25.00 • Average gross profit per shirt $17.65 • Average production potential per hour 10 shirts • Daily production gross profit potential (six hours) $1,059.00
- Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review: 3 out of 5 (1 Reviews)
Click here to write an review and share your thoughts with others.
I have only had the software for a couple weeks now, still playing with it. I wish it would have more instruction, having a hard time finding info. anywhere. I will report back and hopefully my star rating goes up. [Editors Node: We have a complete, three page tutorial online that covers the entire process. http://www.signwarehouse.com/software/ve/LXI_Rhinestone_Wizard_Software.html#Process]
Angela Sanchez (Bakersfiled, CA) 4/21/2012