Vinyl Express Q24 LXi Rhinestone Wizard Starter - Basic Package
Shipping Weight: 120.00 lbs.
Product Details: Vinyl Express Q24 LXi Rhinestone Wizard Starter - Basic Package
Comes with the Graphtec Starter Kit for Rhinestone Apparel!
Vinyl Express Q24 Rhinestone Wizard Starter - Basic Package
- See CONTENTS & SPECS for complete details
Vinyl Express Q Series cutters are built exclusively for SignWarehouse by the world leader in performance and quality — a company whose name is literally synonymous with class-leading cut quality and bulletproof reliability. But the Q Series cutters offer you an added benefit - the SignWarehouse Vinyl Express name. It's your assurance of premium quality and unparalleled value. If you’re serious about the business of sign-making, Vinyl Express Q Series cutters are made with you in mind.
The Q Series vinyl and contour sign cutters are designed for the serious sign professional. With an up to 50 inch-per-second cutting speed and up to 600 inches tracking, you can cut long jobs with confidence. Bulletproof reliability with unparalleled performance.
More reasons why the Vinyl Express Q Series cutters are so advanced:
Q Series One-Touch Control Panel
The large, 3" graphical display isn't even the half of it! The new dual-mode, simplified 16-button controls give you one-touch access to every powerful cutter feature. Say goodbye to confusing sub-menu arrays. Q Series is as easy as it is powerful.
Dual Position Blade Holder
Instead of the old-fashioned, one position bladeholder mount, the ALL NEW Q offers you a dual-position bladeholder mount... for increased contour cut accuracy! Now get more accurate, more precise contour cuts for all your decals, stickers, and more.
Vinyl Express Q Series™ Optional ARMS Available
Optional ARMS (auto registration mark sensor) contour-cutting alignment system is available for the 24" and 30" models. Improved for better detection on colored, reflective, and metalized films.
Q Series TrueTRACK Drive System
Unlike typical grit-rollers that have random, sandpaper-like surfaces, ours are precision milled for fine, even spacing. That's why we not only say Vinyl Express Q Series cutters are accurate up to 600 inches!
Q Series Soft Blade Landing Technology
Ordinary cutters slam the blade down onto the vinyl — leading to imprecise, clumsy corners that can cause weeding problems and excess head-wear. Q Series cutters use Soft Blade Landing to improve cut quality with no loss of speed or excessive head-wear. It makes weeding a breeze, and butter smooth!
Q Series Tangential Blade Control
Instead of the slow, lift-and-turn used by mechanical tangential cutters, Q Series intelligently orients blade direction — without the blade leaving the face of the media. So angled cuts are more precise without any loss in speed or productivity.
Optional Extra Media Racks
The optional additional media racks enable you to keep up to 3 extra full-length rolls conveniently stored at the foot of your plotter for quick changes from one job to another.
- Contents & Specs
Basic Package includes:
- Vinyl Express Q24 24” Cutter and Stand (no heat press)
- LXi Master Plus Software - CLOUD Based
- Designer’s Productivity Suite which includes: Sign Power Clipart, 1- EnduraMAX 2ft x 10yds White Banner, an EnduraMAT 1824, EnduraTEX Iron-on 15” x 5ft sheet - White, a SIGNTracker 90 day trial version flyer and EnduraTex Iron-on Instruction sheet
- Bonus Supply Bundle which includes: 4 rolls 15" x 5 yds vinyl, 12" X 25 yd R-Tape Conform sample roll, 6" X 10 yd R-Tape AT60 sample roll and 3 gold squeegees, 6 Professional Clipart CDs - Motorcycle Mania, Sign Shapes, Typhoon Graphics Vol. 2, Silhouette Society, 2 Tuff 2 Extreme Graphics, Cowboy Up Clipart
- Basic Vinyl Application Video
- Rhinestone Starter Kit
- Rhinestone brush
- 5 8.5” x 11” sheet of rhinestone stencil
- 5 rhinestone backing boards
- 5 sheets of acrylic hot fix transfer tape
- 50 gross of 10SS crystal hot-fix rhinestones
- Introduction guide
- i-DesignR introduction video (not shown)
- Lifetime Support plus Initial 90 Day Premium Support
* Sign Warehouse reserves the right to substitute clipart and/or vinyl included with packages due to their availability.
Vinyl Express Q24 Specifications
- Configuration: Digital Servo Friction feed with MicroGrit rollers drive
- Windows OS compatible only
- Maximum Cutting Width Vinyl Express Q24: 24 in.
- Maximum Media Width Vinyl Express Q24: 30.3 in.
- Dimensions: 23H x 56W x 22D
- Cutter Force: 10-400 grams down force
- Cutting Acceleration: 4g
- Max. Cutter Speed: 50ips
- Cutting Method: Friction-fed, high-speed drag blade with Soft Blade Landing and Tangential blade control mode
- Min. Character Size: 0.125" high, alpha-numeric characters, varies with type of film and font
- Min. Character Matrix: 0.125" high, Alpha-numeric characters, varies with type of film and font
- Mechanical Resolution: 0.0002"
- Repeatability: 0.0039" over 80" travel or better
- Number of Tool Holders: 1(accepts cutting blade, plotting pen, and pouncing tool)
- Blade Types: Super steel, ceramic
- Pen Types: Water-based fiber tip, roller ball, and ceramic tip
- Buffer: 2MB
- Ports: RS-232C Serial & USB
- Commands: HP-GL, GP-GL, control panel selectable
- Control Panel: 20 digits x 4 lines LCD with comprehensive icon corresponding soft keys
- Media Supply: Integrated Accuload media supply system, optional media racks (3 additional max.) for tandem holding of up to 4 vinyl rolls
- Media Pre-Feed: Standard (built-in Smart Feed function automatically unwinds and pre-feeds media for a specified distance upon self-recognition of plot file length)
- Power Supply: AC 100-240V, 48-62 Hz, auto switching, 120 VA max
- Operating Environment: 50 degrees to 95 degrees F
- Pouncing Function: With optional tool
- Includes Stand
- Warranty: 2 years, parts and labor
Vinyl Express Master Plus Software Features:
- All of the features of LXi Expert and Master
- New Artwork Approval Tool
- Color Trace Vectorization
- Pattern Fills
- Templates: Apply, Create, & Edit
- Job Estimation
- Fans, Arrows, Parametric Shapes
- Text Spacing, Insert Symbol, Distribute Objects
- Effects: Blend/Separate Overlap
- Bitmap Filters: Reduce Noise, Blur, Sharpen, Levels, Brightness&Contrast, etc
- Bitmap Color Editing Tools: Bitmap Lasso/Magic Wand/Crop/Stamp
- Rhinestone Wizard engraving fills
LXi Software System Requirements:
Windows 7,8 and 10; 32-bit and 64-bit compatible. LXi Cloud is fully compatible with Windows 8. Windows XP is not supported and may or may not be fully compatible. 2.0 GHz processor or better, 128 MB video or better, 2 GB memory, DVD drive, USB 2.0, 4 Gb hard drive space availability. Internet access required for initial activation.
Rhinestone Wizard (Optional)
As an LXi plug-in, Rhinestone Wizard comes packaged with the considerable list of standard features available to all LXi users. This interactive and powerful graphic design program will enable users to create signs and banners, CAD T-shirt graphics, and now, dazzling rhinestone decorated garments.
- Plug-in for LXi Master and Master Plus software
- Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, and 7 32 and 64 bit OS
- Over 50 import and export formats
- Interactive Design Central user interface
- Unlimited undos and redos
- Powerful Production Manager for precise job control
- Basic to advanced text and sign design tools
- Drawing tools, shape rectangles
- Compatible with LXi 10 software for Windows
- Easy to use. Create rhinestone patterns in seconds
- Six different rhinestone pattern options including grid, stagger, and island fills
- Adjust offset placement for stones along a path
- Customize for all standard rhinestone sizes
- Customize spacing between stones
- Instantly displays the number of stones used. Supports accurate cost-based pricing
- Adjust spacing to rhinestone fills
- Convert any text or vector object into Rhinestone patterns
- Send directly to cutter or export in PLT format
- Supports all Vinyl EXPRESS, Roland, and Graphtec plotters
How much can you make with rhinestone apparel?
Here's pricing and profit info:
• Average cost per shirt of rhinestones (approximately 200) $1.15 • Average cost per shirt of hot-fix heat transfer tape 20¢ • Average cost per shirt of rhinestone stencil 50¢ • Average cost of women’s long sleeve shirt $5.50 • Total material cost per shirt $7.35 • Average retail of decorated shirt $25.00 • Average gross profit per shirt $17.65 • Average production potential per hour 10 shirts • Daily production gross profit potential (six hours) $1,059.00
- Related Products