Vinyl Express Q24 Vinyl Cutter / EnduraPRESS Heat Press - Package 5
Shipping Weight: 98.00 lbs.
Product Details: Vinyl Express Q24 Vinyl Cutter / EnduraPRESS Heat Press - Package 5
Vinyl Express Q Series cutters are built exclusively for SignWarehouse by the world leader in performance and quality — a company whose name is literally synonymous with class-leading cut quality and bulletproof reliability. But the Q Series cutters offer you an added benefit - the SignWarehouse Vinyl Express name. It's your assurance of premium quality and unparalleled value. If you’re serious about the business of sign-making, Vinyl Express Q Series cutters are made with you in mind.
The Q Series vinyl and contour sign cutters are designed for the serious sign professional. Up to 50 inch-per-second speed. 50' tracking guaranteed! Cut long jobs with confidence. Bulletproof reliability. Unparalleled performance.
What makes the Vinyl Express Q Series so advanced?
Q Series One-Touch Control Panel
The large, 3" graphical display isn't even the half of it! The new dual-mode, simplified 16-button controls give you one-touch access to every powerful cutter feature. Say goodbye to confusing sub-menu arrays. Q Series is as easy as it is powerful.
Dual Position Blade Holder
Instead of the old-fashioned, one position bladeholder mount, the ALL NEW Q offers you a dual-position bladeholder mount... for increased contour cut accuracy! Now get more accurate, more precise contour cuts for all your decals, stickers, and more.
Vinyl Express® Q Series™ Optional ARMS Available
Optional ARMS (auto registration mark sensor) is available for contour-cutting alignment system. Improved for better detection on colored, reflective, and metalized films.
Q Series TrueTRACK Drive System
Unlike typical grit-rollers that have random, sandpaper-like surfaces, ours are precision milled for fine, even spacing. That's why we not only say Vinyl Express Q Series Cutters are accurate to 50 feet. We guarantee it!
Q Series Soft Blade Landing Technology
Ordinary cutters slam the blade down onto the vinyl — leading to imprecise, clumsy corners that can cause weeding problems and excess head-wear. Q Series cutters use Soft Blade Landing to improve cut quality with no loss of speed or excessive head-wear. It makes weeding a breeze, and butter smooth!
Q Series Tangential Blade Control
Instead of the slow, lift-and-turn used by mechanical tangential cutters, Q Series intelligently orients blade direction — without the blade leaving the face of the media. So angled cuts are more precise without any loss in speed or productivity.
Optional Extra Media Racks
The optional additional media racks enable you to keep up to 3 extra full-length rolls conveniently stored at the foot of your plotter for quick changes from one job to another.
- Perfect vinyl cutter for creating adhesive vinyl designs for doors, windows, and walls in your world. Enter the sign making world and produce signs, banners, lettering, nifty stickers and decals. Use this vinyl cutter for cutting heat transfer film for custom apparel or fabric decoration.
- Contents & Specs
- Package Contents
- VE Q24 - 24” Vinyl Cutter and Stand
- EnduraPRESS 16” x 20” Swing-away Heat Press
- Lifetime Support plus Initial 90 Days Premium Support
- LXi Master Plus Software
- Designer's Productivity Suite - Sign Power Clipart, 24 in x 30 ft roll white EnduraMAX banner material, EnduraMAT 18 in x 24 in with SW logo, EnduraTEX Iron On 15 in x 5 ft - White, SignTracker 90 Day Trial Version Flyer, EnduraTex Iron On Instruction Sheet
- Bonus Supply Bundle which includes: 4 rolls vinyl, R-Tape sample pack and 3 gold squeegees, 6 Professional Clipart CDs - Motorcycle Mania, Sign Shapes, Typhoon Graphics Vol. 2, Silhouette Society, 2 Tuff 2 Extreme Graphics, Cowboy Up Clipart
- Basic Vinyl Application Video
- Keyspan Cutter Adapter
- Teflon Sheet
- 15” x 11ft Roll Black EnduraTex FirstMark
- 15” x 11ft Roll White EnduraTex FirstMark
* SignWarehouse reserves the right to substitute clipart and/or vinyl included with packages due to their availability.
Vinyl Express Q24 Specifications
- Configuration: Digital Servo Friction feed with MicroGrit rollers drive
- Windows OS compatible only
- Maximum Cutting Width Vinyl Express Q24: 24 in.
- Maximum Media Width Vinyl Express Q24: 30.3 in.
- Dimensions: 23H x 56W x 22D
- Cutter Force: 10-400 grams down force
- Cutting Acceleration: 4g
- Max. Cutter Speed: 50ips
- Cutting Method: Friction-fed, high-speed drag blade with Soft Blade Landing and Tangential blade control mode
- Min. Character Size: 0.125" high, alpha-numeric characters, varies with type of film and font
- Min. Character Matrix: 0.125" high, Alpha-numeric characters, varies with type of film and font
- Mechanical Resolution: 0.0002"
- Repeatability: 0.0039" over 80" travel or better
- Number of Tool Holders: 1(accepts cutting blade, plotting pen, and pouncing tool)
- Blade Types: Super steel, ceramic
- Pen Types: Water-based fiber tip, roller ball, and ceramic tip
- Buffer: 2MB
- Ports: RS-232C Serial & USB
- Commands: HP-GL, GP-GL, control panel selectable
- Control Panel: 20 digits x 4 lines LCD with comprehensive icon corresponding soft keys
- Media Supply: Integrated Accuload media supply system, optional media racks (3 additional max.) for tandem holding of up to 4 vinyl rolls
- Media Pre-Feed: Standard (built-in Smart Feed function automatically unwinds and pre-feeds media for a specified distance upon self-recognition of plot file length)
- Power Supply: AC 100-240V, 48-62 Hz, auto switching, 120 VA max
- Operating Environment: 50 degrees to 95 degrees F
- Pouncing Function: With optional tool
- Includes Stand
- Warranty: 2 years, parts and labor