Vinyl Express Q30 UVP Cutter - Stand - LXi Expert Software
Shipping Weight: 120.00 lbs.
Product Details: Vinyl Express Q30 UVP Cutter - Stand - LXi Expert Software
Vinyl Express Q30 Ultimate Value Package with VE LXi Expert Software
- See CONTENTS & SPECS for complete details
Vinyl Express Q Series cutters are built exclusively for SignWarehouse by the world leader in performance and quality — a company whose name is literally synonymous with class-leading cut quality and bulletproof reliability. But the Q Series cutters offer you an added benefit - the SignWarehouse Vinyl Express name. It's your assurance of premium quality and unparalleled value. If you’re serious about the business of sign-making, Vinyl Express Q Series cutters are made with you in mind.
The Q Series vinyl and contour sign cutters are designed for the serious sign professional. With an up to 50 inch-per-second cutting speed and up to 600 inches tracking, you can cut long jobs with confidence. Bulletproof reliability with unparalleled performance.
More reasons why the Vinyl Express Q Series cutters are so advanced:
Q Series One-Touch Control Panel
The large, 3" graphical display isn't even the half of it! The new dual-mode, simplified 16-button controls give you one-touch access to every powerful cutter feature. Say goodbye to confusing sub-menu arrays. Q Series is as easy as it is powerful.
Dual Position Blade Holder
Instead of the old-fashioned, one position bladeholder mount, the ALL NEW Q offers you a dual-position bladeholder mount... for increased contour cut accuracy! Now get more accurate, more precise contour cuts for all your decals, stickers, and more.
Vinyl Express Q Series™ Optional ARMS Available
Optional ARMS (auto registration mark sensor) contour-cutting alignment system is available for the 24" and 30" models. Improved for better detection on colored, reflective, and metalized films.
Q Series TrueTRACK Drive System
Unlike typical grit-rollers that have random, sandpaper-like surfaces, ours are precision milled for fine, even spacing. That's why we not only say Vinyl Express Q Series cutters are accurate up to 600 inches!
Q Series Soft Blade Landing Technology
Ordinary cutters slam the blade down onto the vinyl — leading to imprecise, clumsy corners that can cause weeding problems and excess head-wear. Q Series cutters use Soft Blade Landing to improve cut quality with no loss of speed or excessive head-wear. It makes weeding a breeze, and butter smooth!
Q Series Tangential Blade Control
Instead of the slow, lift-and-turn used by mechanical tangential cutters, Q Series intelligently orients blade direction — without the blade leaving the face of the media. So angled cuts are more precise without any loss in speed or productivity.
Optional Extra Media Racks
The optional additional media racks enable you to keep up to 3 extra full-length rolls conveniently stored at the foot of your plotter for quick changes from one job to another.
Perfect vinyl cutter for creating adhesive vinyl designs for doors, windows, and walls in your world. Enter the sign making world and produce signs, banners, lettering, nifty stickers and decals. Use this vinyl cutter for cutting heat transfer film for custom apparel or fabric decoration.
What can I do with this cutter?
The sky's the limit!
Contour cut pre-printed digital color images precisely using the Q Series ARMS registration mark sensor capability (optional on 24" and 30" models) to create custom stunning decals, stickers and more.
Create, cut and then heat press logos, sayings and graphics onto T-shirts, tablecloths, linens and other fabrics. And with the wide variety of heat press material films available, you can choose glitter and specialty films for extra pizzazz. Also cut rhinestone stencil for those sparkling designs!
Design and cut graphics and lettering for walls and windows. Letters, words, quotes and names can personalize any room from the kitchen to the nursery. Add elegance, make a statement or add visual interest to homes, apartments and offices.
Personalize vehicles by adding a custom license plate or decal onto vehicles. Make those cute stick figures of people or critters you see on loads of vans and SUVs! Add some pinstripping, flames or flourishes to make that truck stand out. Don't forget you can also apply designs and decals onto motorcycles and ATVs.
Make yard signs by cutting and applying vinyl lettering to corrugated plastic blanks, using a simple stand to place into the ground.
- Contents & Specs
Q30 Ultimate Value Package Contents:
- VE Q24 24 inch Vinyl Cutter and Stand
- VE LXi Expert Software - CLOUD Based
- Lifetime Support plus Initial 90 Days Premium Support
Vinyl Express Q30 Specifications
- Configuration: Digital Servo Friction feed with MicroGrit rollers drive
- Windows OS compatible only
- Maximum Cutting Width Vinyl Express Q30: 30 in.
- Maximum Media Width Vinyl Express Q30: 36.2 in.
- Dimensions: 23H x 56W x 22D
- Cutter Force: 10-400 grams down force
- Cutting Acceleration: 4g
- Max. Cutter Speed: 50ips
- Cutting Method: Friction-fed, high-speed drag blade with Soft Blade Landing and Tangential blade control mode
- Min. Character Size: 0.125" high, alpha-numeric characters, varies with type of film and font
- Min. Character Matrix: 0.125" high, Alpha-numeric characters, varies with type of film and font
- Mechanical Resolution: 0.0002"
- Repeatability: 0.0039" over 80" travel or better
- Number of Tool Holders: 1(accepts cutting blade, plotting pen, and pouncing tool)
- Blade Types: Super steel, ceramic
- Pen Types: Water-based fiber tip, roller ball, and ceramic tip
- Buffer: 2MB
- Ports: RS-232C Serial & USB
- Commands: HP-GL, GP-GL, control panel selectable
- Control Panel: 20 digits x 4 lines LCD with comprehensive icon corresponding soft keys
- Media Supply: Integrated Accuload media supply system, optional media racks (3 additional max.) for tandem holding of up to 4 vinyl rolls
- Media Pre-Feed: Standard (built-in Smart Feed function automatically unwinds and pre-feeds media for a specified distance upon self-recognition of plot file length)
- Power Supply: AC 100-240V, 48-62 Hz, auto switching, 120 VA max
- Operating Environment: 50 degrees to 95 degrees F
- Pouncing Function: With optional tool
- Includes Stand
- Warranty: 2 years, parts and labor
VE LXi Expert Features
LXi Expert is CLOUD server based and can be your off-site file backup, too. You have instant access to SignTracker tools and templates plus, you have access to Sign.com logos and clipart files.
- Design Central Interactive Toolbox
- Cloud Window Tools
- Online SAI Cloud File Storage
- Import-Export CASmate/Inspire/Gerber/50+ file formats
- Fill/Stroke Editor with Transparent Fill Option
- Fonts on the Fly/True Type/Type 1/FlexiFonts/CASmate Font Support
- Horizontal/Vertical/Arc/Block Text, Text on a Path
- Onscreen Kerning, Define Kerning, Kerning Presets
- Vinyl Cutting/Cut by Color/Color Nesting/Registration Marks
- Interactive Cutter Control/Auto-Weld/Auto-Trap/Poll Size
- Automatic Tiling
- Bezier Path Tool/Freehand Drawing Tool/Path Editing Tools
- Draw Shapes: Rectangles, Ovals, Polygons, Starbursts, and Advanced Borders
- CMYK/RGB/LAB/HSB/Spot Color Support
- Effects: Weld/Cut Out/Common/Exclude Common
- Inline-Outline/Contour/Multiple Contour Cut
- AutoTrace Vectorization/TWAIN Scanning/Centerline Trace Vectorization
- Multiple Undos/Redos
- Object Tools: Rotate/Mirror/Resize/Duplicate/Step and Repeat
- Distort/Drop Shadow/Smooth Shadow
- Optional Rhinestone Wizard plug-in
LXi Software System Requirements:
Windows 7,8 and 10; 32-bit and 64-bit compatible. LXi Cloud is fully compatible with Windows 8. Windows XP is not supported and may or may not be fully compatible. 2.0 GHz processor or better, 128 MB video or better, 2 GB memory, DVD drive, USB 2.0, 4 Gb hard drive space availability. Internet access required for initial activation.
- Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Click here to write an review and share your thoughts with others.
- Related Products