Vinyl Express Q54 Vinyl Cutter - LXi Master Plus Software - Sign Supplies
Shipping Weight: 155.00 lbs.
Product Details: Vinyl Express Q54 Vinyl Cutter - LXi Master Plus Software - Sign Supplies
Vinyl Express Q54 Package with VE LXi Master Plus Software and Supplies
- See CONTENTS & SPECS for complete details
Vinyl Express Q Series cutters are built exclusively for SignWarehouse by the world leader in performance and quality — a company whose name is literally synonymous with class-leading cut quality and bulletproof reliability. But the Q Series cutters offer you an added benefit - the SignWarehouse Vinyl Express name. It's your assurance of premium quality and unparalleled value. If you’re serious about the business of sign-making, Vinyl Express Q Series cutters are made with you in mind.
The Q Series vinyl and contour sign cutters are designed for the serious sign professional. With an up to 50 inch-per-second cutting speed and up to 600 inches tracking, you can cut long jobs with confidence. Bulletproof reliability with unparalleled performance.
More reasons why the Vinyl Express Q Series cutters are so advanced:
Q Series One-Touch Control Panel
The large, 3" graphical display isn't even the half of it! The new dual-mode, simplified 16-button controls give you one-touch access to every powerful cutter feature. Say goodbye to confusing sub-menu arrays. Q Series is as easy as it is powerful.
Dual Position Blade Holder
Instead of the old-fashioned, one position bladeholder mount, the ALL NEW Q offers you a dual-position bladeholder mount... for increased contour cut accuracy! Now get more accurate, more precise contour cuts for all your decals, stickers, and more.
Vinyl Express Q Series™ Optional ARMS Available
Optional ARMS (auto registration mark sensor) contour-cutting alignment system is available for the 24" and 30" models. Improved for better detection on colored, reflective, and metalized films.
Q Series TrueTRACK Drive System
Unlike typical grit-rollers that have random, sandpaper-like surfaces, ours are precision milled for fine, even spacing. That's why we not only say Vinyl Express Q Series cutters are accurate up to 600 inches!
Q Series Soft Blade Landing Technology
Ordinary cutters slam the blade down onto the vinyl — leading to imprecise, clumsy corners that can cause weeding problems and excess head-wear. Q Series cutters use Soft Blade Landing to improve cut quality with no loss of speed or excessive head-wear. It makes weeding a breeze, and butter smooth!
Q Series Tangential Blade Control
Instead of the slow, lift-and-turn used by mechanical tangential cutters, Q Series intelligently orients blade direction — without the blade leaving the face of the media. So angled cuts are more precise without any loss in speed or productivity.
Optional Extra Media Racks
The optional additional media racks enable you to keep up to 3 extra full-length rolls conveniently stored at the foot of your plotter for quick changes from one job to another.
Perfect vinyl cutter for creating adhesive vinyl designs for doors, windows, and walls in your world. Enter the sign making world and produce signs, banners, lettering, nifty stickers and decals. Use this vinyl cutter for cutting heat transfer film for custom apparel or fabric decoration.
What can I do with this cutter?
The sky's the limit!
Contour cut pre-printed digital color images precisely using the Q Series ARMS registration mark sensor capability (optional on 24" and 30" models) to create custom stunning decals, stickers and more.
Create, cut and then heat press logos, sayings and graphics onto T-shirts, tablecloths, linens and other fabrics. And with the wide variety of heat press material films available, you can choose glitter and specialty films for extra pizzazz. Also cut rhinestone stencil for those sparkling designs!
Design and cut graphics and lettering for walls and windows. Letters, words, quotes and names can personalize any room from the kitchen to the nursery. Add elegance, make a statement or add visual interest to homes, apartments and offices.
Personalize vehicles by adding a custom license plate or decal onto vehicles. Make those cute stick figures of people or critters you see on loads of vans and SUVs! Add some pinstripping, flames or flourishes to make that truck stand out. Don't forget you can also apply designs and decals onto motorcycles and ATVs.
Make yard signs by cutting and applying vinyl lettering to corrugated plastic blanks, using a simple stand to place into the ground.
Design banners for grand openings, sales, closings and weddings. Draw extra attention to businesses and special events.
Apply cut lettering and graphics onto magnetic material for removable vehicle signage. Pre-cut magnetic blank sets make it easy and simple.
So many more applications, too. The sky's the limit!
- Contents & Specs
- VE Q54 54" Vinyl Cutter and Stand
- VE LXi Master Plus Software - CLOUD Based
- Lifetime Support plus Initial 90 Days Premium Support
- 6 Professional Clip Art CDs
- MotorMania - Clipart samples
- SignShapes - Clipart samples
- Typhoon 2 - Clipart samples
- Silhouette Society - Clipart samples
- Wildlife - Clipart samples
- 2Tuff Vol 2 - Clipart samples
- Designer's Productivity Suite - SignPower Clipart, 24 in x 30 ft roll white EnduraMAX banner material, EnduraMAT 18 in x 24 in with SW logo, EnduraTEX Iron On 15 in x 5 ft - White, SignTracker 90 Day Trial Version Flyer, EnduraTex Iron On Instruction Sheet
- Basic Vinyl Application Video
- Bonus Supply Kit includes 4 rolls vinyl*, R-Tape sample pack and 3GOLD squeegees
* SignWarehouse reserves the right to substitute clipart and/or vinyl included with packages due to their availability.
- Configuration: Digital Servo Friction feed with MicroGrit rollers drive
- Windows OS compatible only
- Maximum Cutting Width Vinyl Express Q54: 54 in.
- Maximum Media Width Vinyl Express Q54: 60.2 in.
- Cutter Force: 10-400 grams down force
- Cutting Acceleration: 4g
- Max. Cutter Speed: 50ips
- Cutting Method: Friction-fed, high-speed drag blade with Soft Blade Landing and Tangential blade control mode
- Min. Character Size: 0.125" high, alpha-numeric characters, varies with type of film and font
- Min. Character Matrix: 0.125" high, Alpha-numeric characters, varies with type of film and font
- Mechanical Resolution: 0.0002"
- Repeatability: 0.0039" over 80" travel or better
- Number of Tool Holders: 1(accepts cutting blade, plotting pen, and pouncing tool)
- Blade Types: Super steel, ceramic
- Pen Types: Water-based fiber tip, roller ball, and ceramic tip
- Buffer: 2MB
- Ports: RS-232C Serial & USB
- Commands: HP-GL, GP-GL, control panel selectable
- Control Panel: 20 digits x 4 lines LCD with comprehensive icon corresponding soft keys
- Media Supply: Integrated Accuload media supply system, optional media racks (3 additional max.) for tandem holding of up to 4 vinyl rolls
- Media Pre-Feed: Standard (built-in Smart Feed function automatically unwinds and pre-feeds media for a specified distance upon self-recognition of plot file length)
- Power Supply: AC 100-240V, 48-62 Hz, auto switching, 120 VA max
- Operating Environment: 50 degrees to 95 degrees F
- Pouncing Function: With optional tool
- Includes Stand
- Warranty: 2 years, parts and labor
Vinyl Express Master Plus Software Features:
- All of the features of LXi Expert and Master
- New Artwork Approval Tool
- Color Trace Vectorization
- Pattern Fills
- Templates: Apply, Create, & Edit
- Job Estimation
- Fans, Arrows, Parametric Shapes
- Text Spacing, Insert Symbol, Distribute Objects
- Effects: Blend/Separate Overlap
- Bitmap Filters: Reduce Noise, Blur, Sharpen, Levels, Brightness&Contrast, etc
- Bitmap Color Editing Tools: Bitmap Lasso/Magic Wand/Crop/Stamp
- Rhinestone Wizard engraving fills
LXi Software System Requirements:
Windows 7,8 and 10; 32-bit and 64-bit compatible. LXi Cloud is fully compatible with Windows 8. Windows XP is not supported and may or may not be fully compatible. 2.0 GHz processor or better, 128 MB video or better, 2 GB memory, DVD drive, USB 2.0, 4 Gb hard drive space availability. Internet access required for initial activation.
- Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review: 5 out of 5 (1 Reviews)
Click here to write an review and share your thoughts with others.
I love my "BIG" Vinyl Express Q54
I bought the Q54 because I have moved my sign making from my workshop (300 sq ft) to a building in town (2200 sq ft) because I have been getting large signs to make. The plotter I was using (R31) was great for small jobs but not accurate for larger jobs. I just finished building 10 4x4 signs for a company and I have 6 4x8 signs and a 3x16 foot sign that I have to build for customers this month. In addition, I needed to gut some 12 ft graphics for a customers pickup truck and I just built 10 2x4 banners for a local organization. The Q54 has fantastic accuracy and is much quieter than my other plotter. I am hoping to pair it up in the future with a 48" printer so I can be more versatile in my sign and banner offerings.
Richard Smelker (Winters, TX) 11/2/2014
- Related Products