Vinyl Express Qe6000 Vinyl Cutter
Shipping Weight: 80.00 lbs.
Product Details: Vinyl Express Qe6000 Vinyl Cutter
- Whisper quiet digital servo motor
- 24 inches per second cutting speed
- Up to 300 inches tracking
- Up to 300 grams downforce
- ARMS 5.0 (Auto Registration Mark Sensor) for contour cutting of printed images
- Media auto pre-feed function for superior tracking and accuracy
- Floor stand incorporates integrated roller bars with media brake
- 8 programmable presets for quick changes from one media to another
- TangentaPLUS cutting with tangential emulation which provides improved cutting accuracy
The Qe-Series is the newest generation of Vinyl Express sign cutters. Engineered and built exclusively for SIGNWarehouse by one of the sign industry’s best and most respected manufacturers, this partnership brings together two of the oldest and most established companies in the sign equipment industry. This cutter is perfect for either the new business owner just entering the sign industry or the seasoned professional who needs another machine for increased output.
The Qe-6000 features tangential control, enabling precise blade rotation control, which prevents distorted, rounded or lifted sharp corners. The unsurpassed cutting quality is perfect for processing highly intricate designs on a variety of material. The enhanced tool control allows users to specify cutting force in a 31 step range up to 300 grams, accommodating material from cast/calendered vinyl to reflective films. The SmartFeed media pre-feeding function automatically unwinds and pre-feeds roll media as needed. Reduces errors, enhances productivity. The Qe-Series is Windows OS compatible only.
These vinyl cutters are a first choice of car and vehicle wrappers, custom apparel decorators, automotive window tinting shops and the monument industry. Why? The precision crafted media rollers, rugged extruded media stand, advanced cutting head, integrated media handling and easy multifunction controls handle tough jobs and difficult media with speed and accuracy. Cuts everything from thermal transfer materials to paint mask with ease.
The Vinyl Express name allows us to offer you both premium quality and unparalleled value at the same time. If you’re serious about the business of sign-making, the Vinyl Express Qe and Q-Series are built with you in mind. Thousands of satisfied customers can't be wrong!
What can I do with this cutter?
The sky's the limit!
Contour cut pre-printed digital color images precisely using the Qe6000's ARMS registration mark sensor capability to create custom stunning decals, stickers and more.
Create, cut and then heat press logos, sayings and graphics onto T-shirts, tablecloths, linens and other fabrics. And with the wide variety of heat press material films available, you can choose glitter and specialty films for extra pizzazz. Also cut rhinestone stencil for those sparkling designs!
Design and cut graphics and lettering for walls and windows. Letters, words, quotes and names can personalize any room from the kitchen to the nursery. Add elegance, make a statement or add visual interest to homes, apartments and offices.
Personalize vehicles by adding a custom license plate or decal onto vehicles. Make those cute stick figures of people or critters you see on loads of vans and SUVs! Add some pin stripping, flames or flourishes to make that truck stand out. Don't forget you can also apply designs and decals onto motorcycles and ATVs.
Make yard signs by cutting and applying vinyl lettering to corrugated plastic blanks, using a simple stand to place into the ground.
Design banners for grand openings, sales, closings and weddings. Draw extra attention to businesses and special events.
Apply cut lettering and graphics onto magnetic material for removable vehicle signage. Pre-cut magnetic blank sets make it easy and simple.
- Contents & Specs
- Max. Speed: 24 inches per second
- Max. Material Width: 2" - 28"
- Max. Cutting Area: 23.7" x 98.4'
- Max. Cutting Thickness: 10 Mil
- Cutter Down Force: 300 grams
- Max. Acceleration: up to 5.7g Diagonal; 4g Axial
- Mechanical Resolution: .0002 - .0005"
- Repeatability: .0039"/80"
- Data Interface: RS-232-C serial / USB
- Buffer: 2 MB
- Vinyl Plotter Dimensions: 33.5"W x 11.2"D x 8.7"H
- Basic Warranty: 2 years
- Extended Warranty: 4 years
- Windows OS compatible only
- Max. Speed: 24 inches per second