Vinyl Express R19 Desktop Vinyl Cutter - LXi Expert Software - EnduraPRESS - Apparel Supplies
Shipping Weight: 78.50 lbs.
Product Details: Vinyl Express R19 Desktop Vinyl Cutter - LXi Expert Software - EnduraPRESS - Apparel Supplies
Vinyl Express R19 Desktop Cutter & Heat Press Bundle
Launch your craft and hobby dreams with this bundle. It's great for starting your own custom apparel business, too. Bundle includes a Vinyl Express R19 desktop vinyl cutter, Vinyl Express LXi Expert design software, an EnduraPRESS swing away heat press and an apparel supply starter kit. You even get bonus sign making supplies! See CONTENTS & SPECS for complete details of what's included.
Vinyl Express LXi Expert Software
Vinyl Express LXi software is one of the most popular brands of sign making software in the world. It's an industry-standard software that sells for hundreds of dollars on its own. LXi Expert is a complete text layout and full-featured designing program. It allows you to do simultaneous cutting and editing. And you can import existing .eps and .ai designs.
This software is a cost-effective solution if you're just starting out but it's also upgradeable. It can grow with your needs. When you need more features, move up to LXi Master or LXi Master Plus.
EnduraPRESS SA12 Swing Away Heat Press
The swing away design of the EnduraPRESS SA12 keeps that hot platen away from the work area and ensures even pressure on thicker items. With an LCD control panel and a one-year warranty, this heat press suitable for use with all heat transfer film, shirt and blank sublimation, and all laser transfer applications including two-step white toner transfers.
R19 Vinyl Express R Series Cutter
What a machine! Even though it's a value-priced entry level machine, the R19 desktop vinyl cutter packs some powerful features.
Superior Construction Advanced Vinyl Cutter Control Panel
Instead of injection-molded plastic parts and platens that other entry level cutters use, R Series vinyl cutters are built from quality metal parts. That's critical - not only for the life of the equipment - but for cutting accuracy.
When vinyl moves through a machine at high speed, the vinyl cutter's rigidity is absolutely essential. With the R Series, you'll get superior quality in equipment AND cutting.
Great vinyl cutters have one thing in common: Intuitive controls. The R Series is no exception. Its large digital display is easy to read and has plain English descriptions instead of cryptic abbreviations. The on-plotter controls are extensive and easy to use and understand.
With the R Series, getting at all its great features is a snap, which means you'll be more productive every time you cut.
Quality, Tension-Adjustable Pinch Rollers USB and Serial Connectivity
To cut costs, some vinyl cutters use vacuum hold-downs instead of pinch rollers. But vacuum systems can actually diminish tracking accuracy by interfering with the way media should travel smoothly back and forth during cutting.
That's why the R Series vinyl cutter has tension-adjustable pinch rollers. Reduce tension for thin materials or increase it for thick materials. It's easy and delivers superb tracking accuracy on a wide range of sign, vehicle graphic, and heat transfer films.
With its on-board USB port you won't need adapters or other workarounds to connect your Vinyl Express R Series vinyl cutter to current generation desktop and laptop PCs. USB connection is accomplished through serial conversion. Accessories Comes with: Power cord, USB and Serial Cables, Blade Holder, Pen Holder and Pen, Complete Drivers and Documentation CD, and a Spare Fuse!
What can I do with this bundle?
The sky's the limit!
Create, cut and then heat press logos, sayings and graphics onto T-shirts, tablecloths, linens and other fabrics. And with the wide variety of heat press material films available, you can choose glitter and specialty films for extra pizzazz.
Design and cut graphics and lettering for walls and windows. Letters, words, quotes and names can personalize any room from the kitchen to the nursery. Add elegance, make a statement or add visual interest to homes, apartments and offices.
Personalize vehicles by adding a custom license plate or decal onto vehicles. Make those cute stick figures of people or critters you see on loads of vans and SUVs! Add some pin stripping, flames or flourishes to make that truck stand out. Don't forget you can also apply designs and decals onto motorcycles and ATVs.
Make yard signs by cutting and applying vinyl lettering to corrugated plastic blanks, using a simple stand to place into the ground.
Design banners for grand openings, sales, closings and weddings. Draw extra attention to businesses and special events.
Apply cut lettering and graphics onto magnetic material for removable vehicle signage. Pre-cut magnetic blank sets make it easy and simple.
So many more applications, too. The sky's the limit!
- Contents & Specs
Vinyl Express R19 Desktop Cutter & Heat Press Bundle Contents
- Vinyl Express R19 Desktop Vinyl Sign Cutter
- EnduraPRESS 9" x 12" Swing Away Heat Press
- Vinyl Express LXi Expert Software - CLOUD Based
- One (1) - R Series Starter Kit for R19 Cutter:
- EnduraGLOSS 15" x 60" sign vinyl - one roll of each color: White, Black, Vivid Blue, Daffodil Yellow, Tomato Red
- EnduraMAG 12" x 24" Magnetic Sets - one set of each: Gloss White, Matte White, Gloss Black
- Cor-plast 18" x 12" - one of each color: White, Yellow, Black
- Plastic License Plate Blanks - 6" x 12" - one of each: Black, Black/White Zebra, Pink/White Zebra, Black Polka-dot
- Two (2) R-Tape AT60 Sample Rolls
- Design Source Clip Art
- Grey Medium Hardness Squeegee
- EnduraGLOSS Color Chart
- One (1) - 5 mil 16" x 20" Teflon Sheet
- One (1) - 15" x 11' Roll Black EnduraTEX FirstMark Heat Transfer Film
- One (1) - 15" x 11' Roll White EnduraTEX FirstMark Heat Transfer Film
- Lifetime Support plus Initial 90 Day Premium Support
- Digital LCD control panel
- Swing away design removes hot platen from work area
- Swing away design produces even pressure on thick items
- Produces firm, even pressure across the platen
- Suitable for all heat transfer vinyl, shirt and blank sublimation, ChromaBlast, and all laser transfer applications including two-step white toner transfers.
- One Year Warranty
- 9" x 12" heating element
- Temperature range: 0-480°F
- Heating speed to 392°F: 12 minutes.
- Temperature display accuracy: Within 5°F
- Voltage: 110V/60Hz; Power: 1.4kW
- Shipping weight: 35lbs
- Shipping dimensions: 17" x 15" x 14"
- Flexi-SIGN Compatible Pen Fills for Solid Lettering
- Cut and Paste Options Automatic Color Separations for Cutting
- Vinyl Color Library Interactive Cutter Control
- 32-bit Code for Faster Operations Simultaneous Cutting and Designing
- Animated Previews Power Weed
- Editable Guidelines and Grids Automatic Registration Marks for Cutting
- Easy to Use Measuring Tool Automatic Horizontal and Vertical Tiling
- Contour-Cut Marks
- LXI Cloud archive access for online file storage
- Access to SignTracker templates, Sign.com logos and art
- Complete Object Layering Control Basic Library of 200 High-Quality Fonts
- Node Edit / Duplicate Auto Font Import
- Mirror Imaging / Basic Borders 51+ Import/Export filters (EPS, DXF, etc.)
- Multiple Documents Interface Rotate Objects
- Online Help / Case Conversion Drawing Tools / Shapes: Circles & Rectangles/Mirror
- Distortions, smooth drop shadows
- Automatic text kerning
- Expanded shape tools
- Optional Rhinestone Wizard plug-in
* SignWarehouse reserves the right to substitute clipart and/or vinyl included with packages due to their availability.
R Series Supply Starter Kit Contents
Quality is EnduraGLOSS vinyl! Here are the points that make it so popular for vinyl cutters: 6 years outdoor durability, 32 colors, easy to cut & weed, outstanding quality & economy, permanent acrylic pressure-sensitive adhesive, thermal printable (not suitable for inkjet printers), great for flat surfaces & simple curves. Supply package comes with 5 - 15 inch by 60 inch rolls. Colors may vary from picture. Looking for quality premask? Here it is! Premask is what helps you easily apply vinyl cutter letters onto the substrate. This premask has features such as low-to-medium tack and easy panel alignment of vinyl during installation, Clear, easy-unwind, no-stretch film that resists curling. Designed not to build up or yellow over time. The supply package comes with 2 - 6 inch by 120 inch rolls.
Magnetic Sign Blanks are perfect for temporary signage on vehicles and steel doors. They remain flexible yet are easy to take off. Blanks are rounded on the corners so there's no need to trim them for a finished look. Rounded corners are necessary to prevent wind lift off. The supply package comes with 3 - 12 inch by 24 inch sets. Colors may vary from picture.
These 0.55 gauge plastic plate blanks accept vinyl letters cut from a vinyl cutter very well. They are Corona treated on both sides, which means the plastic is treated with a very high electric charge. This charge pits the surface of the plastic ever so slightly so that it is much more receptive to vinyl adhesive and to screen printing ink. The supply package comes with 5 license blanks. Colors may vary from picture.
Endura Cor-plastic corrugated plastic sign blanks with 4mm downward flutes are great for indoor and outdoor signage. Use them for political campaigns or point of purchase signs. It's easy to apply your vinyl letters cut on a vinyl cutter, graphics designs or screen print directly. The supply package comes with 3 - 12 inches by 18 inch blanks. Colors may vary from the picture.
Package comes with Design Source, 900+ vinyl ready clip art designs and sign layouts, banner templates, and more. 4x8 sign layouts, creatures, stone templates, sign shape designs, curly Q's doodads, arrows, ribbons, flowers, veggies, fruit designs, food, pictographs, nautical, landscapes, artistic touches, hands and more. All can be cut with your vinyl cutter EPS, AI, Win/Mac (PDF Preview). Package also comes with 3 - 45 degree cutting blades & 1 - 4 inch squeegee.
Vinyl Express R19 Desktop Cutter Specifications
Motor Type: Stepper Motor
Resolution: 1000 DPI
Max Cutting Width: 15.74" (700mm) – Friction-fed, high-speed drag blade
Minimum Character Size: 0.5” high, alpha-numeric characters, varies with type of film and font
Max Feed Width: 19.68" (800mm)
Max Pressure (Downforce): 10-500 grams
Power: 90~240V / 50~60Hz
Pinch Rollers: 2
Max cutting Speed: 23.62inches per second
Tools Accepted: Super steel and carbide tipped blades, water-based fibertip, rollerball and ceramic-tip pens
LCD Display: English
Interface: Serial, USB (USB connection is accomplished through serial conversion.)
Windows 7, 8, 10 compatible only, not compatible for Mac
EnduraPRESS SA12 Swing Away Heat Press Features & Specifications
VE LXi Expert Features
LXi Expert is CLOUD server based and can be your off-site file backup, too. You have instant access to SignTracker tools and templates plus, you have access to Sign.com logos and clipart files. With new design features like transparent fills and fonts and graphics collection and much more, you are ready to go!
Windows 7, 8, 10 compatible only, not compatible for Mac; 32-bit and 64-bit compatible. LXi Cloud is fully compatible with Windows 8. Windows XP is not supported and may or may not be fully compatible. 2.0 GHz processor or better, 128 MB video or better, 2 GB memory, DVD drive, USB 2.0, 4 Gb hard drive space availability. Internet access required for initial activation.
- Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review: 5 out of 5 (1 Reviews)
Click here to write an review and share your thoughts with others.
This plotter is very user friendly and definitely worth the money.
Justin (McLeansville, Nc) 6/1/2015
- Related Products