Vinyl Express R31 Cutter & EnduraMATTE Wall Graphics Package
Shipping Weight: 87.02 lbs.
Product Details: Vinyl Express R31 Cutter & EnduraMATTE Wall Graphics Package
Vinyl Express R31 Vinyl Cutter & Wall Graphics Package
Start a profitable wall decoration business and produce stunning wall words and graphics! Add a high-end touch to any kitchen, bedroom, hallway or den. Customize interiors for retail establishments such as restaurants, shops and boutiques. This is the hottest thing going and here's your chance to get in on making $$$. This package includes the Vinyl Express R31 vinyl cutter and stand, Vinyl Express LXi Expert software, EnduraMATTE wall vinyl and wall graphic application supplies for producing sayings, decals and designs your customers want! See CONTENTS & SPECS for complete details of what's included.
Vinyl Express LXi Expert Software
Vinyl Express LXi software is one of the most popular brands of sign making software in the world. It's an industry-standard software that sells for hundreds of dollars on its own. LXi Expert is a complete text layout and full-featured designing program. It allows you to do simultaneous cutting and editing. And you can import existing .eps and .ai designs.
This software is a cost-effective solution if you're just starting out but it's also upgradeable. It can grow with your needs. When you need more features, move up to LXi Master or LXi Master Plus.
R31 Vinyl Express R Series Cutter
What a machine! Even though it's a value-priced entry level machine, the R31 vinyl sign cutter packs some powerful features.
Superior Build Quality
Instead of injection-molded plastic parts and platens that other entry level cutters use, R Series vinyl cutters are built from quality metal parts. That's critical - not only for the life of the equipment - but for cutting accuracy.
When vinyl moves through a machine at high speed, the vinyl cutter's rigidity is absolutely essential. With the R Series, you'll get superior quality in equipment AND cutting.Advanced Vinyl Cutter Control Panel
Great vinyl cutters have one thing in common: Intuitive controls. The R Series is no exception. Its large digital display is easy to read and has plain English descriptions instead of cryptic abbreviations. The on-plotter controls are extensive and easy to use and understand.
With the R Series, getting at all its great features is a snap, which means you'll be more productive every time you cut.Tension-Adjustable Pinchrollers
To cut costs, some vinyl cutters use vacuum hold-downs instead of pinch rollers. But vacuum systems can actually diminish tracking accuracy by interfering with the way media should travel smoothly back and forth during cutting.
That's why the R31 Series vinyl cutter has three tension-adjustable pinch rollers. Reduce tension for thin materials or increase it for thick materials. It's easy and delivers superb tracking accuracy on a wide range of sign, vehicle graphic, and heat transfer films.
Every R Series vinyl cutter comes with: Power, USB and Serial Cables, Blade Holder, Pen Holder and Pen, Complete Drivers and Documentation CD, Spare Fuse and a Vinyl Cutter Dust Cover!Smooth-Feeding Media Supply
The media supply rollers are just one of the ways you can see the quality difference between the R Series and other cutters offered on eBay. More importantly, they smoothly supply your media for tracking that is more accurate than other cutters, by far.
USB and Serial Connectivity
With its on-board USB port you won't need adapters or other workarounds to connect your Vinyl Express R Series vinyl cutter to current generation desktop and laptop PCs. USB connection is accomplished through serial conversion.
What can I do with this cutter?
The sky's the limit!
Create, cut and then heat press logos, sayings and graphics onto T-shirts, tablecloths, linens and other fabrics. And with the wide variety of heat press material films available, you can choose glitter and specialty films for extra pizzazz.
Design and cut graphics and lettering for walls and windows. Letters, words, quotes and names can personalize any room from the kitchen to the nursery. Add elegance, make a statement or add visual interest to homes, apartments and offices.
Personalize vehicles by adding a custom license plate or decal onto vehicles. Make those cute stick figures of people or critters you see on loads of vans and SUVs! Add some pin stripping, flames or flourishes to make that truck stand out. Don't forget you can also apply designs and decals onto motorcycles and ATVs.
Make yard signs by cutting and applying vinyl lettering to corrugated plastic blanks, using a simple stand to place into the ground.
Design banners for grand openings, sales, closings and weddings. Draw extra attention to businesses and special events.
Apply cut lettering and graphics onto magnetic material for removable vehicle signage. Pre-cut magnetic blank sets make it easy and simple.
So many more applications, too. The sky's the limit!
- Contents & Specs
Vinyl Express R31 Vinyl Cutter & Wall Graphics Package Contents
- Vinyl Express R31 Vinyl Cutter and Stand
- Vinyl Express LXi Expert Software - CLOUD based
- Six (6) - EnduraMATTE 24" x 30' rolls removable matte vinyl in White, Black, Brown, Beige, Cherry Red, Pink
- One (1) - 6" x 300' PerfecTear Plus Medium Tack Tape
- One (1) - 12" x 300' PerfecTear Plus Medium Tack Tape
- Two (2) - 4" Gold Nylon Squeegees
- One (1) - Felt Applicator Squeegee
- One (1) - Vinyl Weeding Tool Kit
- Lifetime Support plus Initial 90 Day Premium Support
Vinyl Express R31 Cutter Specifications
- Motor Type: Stepper Motor
- Resolution: 1000 DPI
- Max Cutting Width: 27.55
- Repeatability(mm): 0.01
- Max Feed Width: 31.49" (800mm)
- Command: HPGL
- Max Pressure (Downforce): 10-500 grams
- Power: 90~240V / 50~60Hz
- Pinch Rollers: 3
- Max cutting Speed: 24 inches per second
- LCD Display: English
- Interface: Serial, USB (USB connection is accomplished through serial conversion.)
VE LXi Expert Features
LXi Expert is CLOUD server based and can be your off-site file backup, too. You have instant access to SignTracker tools and templates plus, you have access to Sign.com logos and clipart files.
- Design Central Interactive Toolbox
- Cloud Window Tools
- Online SAI Cloud File Storage
- Import-Export CASmate/Inspire/Gerber/50+ file formats
- Fill/Stroke Editor with Transparent Fill Option
- Fonts on the Fly/True Type/Type 1/FlexiFonts/CASmate Font Support
- Horizontal/Vertical/Arc/Block Text, Text on a Path
- Onscreen Kerning, Define Kerning, Kerning Presets
- Vinyl Cutting/Cut by Color/Color Nesting/Registration Marks
- Interactive Cutter Control/Auto-Weld/Auto-Trap/Poll Size
- Automatic Tiling
- Bezier Path Tool/Freehand Drawing Tool/Path Editing Tools
- Draw Shapes: Rectangles, Ovals, Polygons, Starbursts, and Advanced Borders
- CMYK/RGB/LAB/HSB/Spot Color Support
- Effects: Weld/Cut Out/Common/Exclude Common
- Inline-Outline/Contour/Multiple Contour Cut
- AutoTrace Vectorization/TWAIN Scanning/Centerline Trace Vectorization
- Multiple Undos/Redos
- Object Tools: Rotate/Mirror/Resize/Duplicate/Step and Repeat
- Distort/Drop Shadow/Smooth Shadow
- Optional Rhinestone Wizard plug-in
LXi Software System Requirements
Windows 7, 8 and 10; 32-bit and 64-bit compatible. LXi Cloud is fully compatible with Windows 8. Windows XP is not supported and may or may not be fully compatible. 2.0 GHz processor or better, 128 MB video or better, 2 GB memory, DVD drive, USB 2.0, 4 Gb hard drive space availability. Internet access required for initial activation.