Vinyl Express R31 Vinyl Cutter - LXi Expert Software - EnduraPRESS - Apparel Supplies
Shipping Weight: 97.00 lbs.
Currently Out of Stock
Product Details: Vinyl Express R31 Vinyl Cutter - LXi Expert Software - EnduraPRESS - Apparel Supplies
Vinyl Express R31 Vinyl Cutter & Custom Apparel Package
Great for starting your own T-shirt and custom apparel business. Or, realize your craft and hobby dreams. Bundle includes a Vinyl Express R31 vinyl cutter and stand, Vinyl Express LXi Expert design software, an EnduraPRESS swing away heat press and an apparel supply starter kit. You even get bonus sign making vinyl! See CONTENTS & SPECS for complete details of what's included.
Vinyl Express LXi Expert Software
Vinyl Express LXi software is one of the most popular brands of sign making software in the world. It's an industry-standard software that sells for hundreds of dollars on its own. LXi Expert is a complete text layout and full-featured designing program. It allows you to do simultaneous cutting and editing. And you can import existing .eps and .ai designs.
This software is a cost-effective solution if you're just starting out but it's also upgradeable. It can grow with your needs. When you need more features, move up to LXi Master or LXi Master Plus.
EnduraPRESS SA12 Swing Away Heat Press
The swing away design of the EnduraPRESS SA12 keeps that hot platen away from the work area and ensures even pressure on thicker items. With an LCD control panel and a one-year warranty, this heat press suitable for use with all heat transfer film, shirt and blank sublimation, and all laser transfer applications including two-step white toner transfers.
R31 Vinyl Express R Series Cutter
What a machine! Even though it's a value-priced entry level machine, the R31 vinyl sign cutter packs some powerful features.
Superior Build Quality
Instead of injection-molded plastic parts and platens that other entry level cutters use, R Series vinyl cutters are built from quality metal parts. That's critical - not only for the life of the equipment - but for cutting accuracy.
When vinyl moves through a machine at high speed, the vinyl cutter's rigidity is absolutely essential. With the R Series, you'll get superior quality in equipment AND cutting.Advanced Vinyl Cutter Control Panel
Great vinyl cutters have one thing in common: Intuitive controls. The R Series is no exception. Its large digital display is easy to read and has plain English descriptions instead of cryptic abbreviations. The on-plotter controls are extensive and easy to use and understand.
With the R Series, getting at all its great features is a snap, which means you'll be more productive every time you cut.Tension-Adjustable Pinchrollers
To cut costs, some vinyl cutters use vacuum hold-downs instead of pinch rollers. But vacuum systems can actually diminish tracking accuracy by interfering with the way media should travel smoothly back and forth during cutting.
That's why the R31 Series vinyl cutter has three tension-adjustable pinch rollers. Reduce tension for thin materials or increase it for thick materials. It's easy and delivers superb tracking accuracy on a wide range of sign, vehicle graphic, and heat transfer films.
Every R Series vinyl cutter comes with: Power, USB and Serial Cables, Blade Holder, Pen Holder and Pen, Complete Drivers and Documentation CD, Spare Fuse and a Vinyl Cutter Dust Cover!Smooth-Feeding Media Supply
The media supply rollers are just one of the ways you can see the quality difference between the R Series and other cutters offered on eBay. More importantly, they smoothly supply your media for tracking that is more accurate than other cutters, by far.
USB and Serial Connectivity
With its on-board USB port you won't need adapters or other workarounds to connect your Vinyl Express R Series vinyl cutter to current generation desktop and laptop PCs. USB connection is accomplished through serial conversion.
What can I do with this cutter?
The sky's the limit!
Create, cut and then heat press logos, sayings and graphics onto T-shirts, tablecloths, linens and other fabrics. And with the wide variety of heat press material films available, you can choose glitter and specialty films for extra pizzazz.
Design and cut graphics and lettering for walls and windows. Letters, words, quotes and names can personalize any room from the kitchen to the nursery. Add elegance, make a statement or add visual interest to homes, apartments and offices.
Personalize vehicles by adding a custom license plate or decal onto vehicles. Make those cute stick figures of people or critters you see on loads of vans and SUVs! Add some pin stripping, flames or flourishes to make that truck stand out. Don't forget you can also apply designs and decals onto motorcycles and ATVs.
Make yard signs by cutting and applying vinyl lettering to corrugated plastic blanks, using a simple stand to place into the ground.
Design banners for grand openings, sales, closings and weddings. Draw extra attention to businesses and special events.
Apply cut lettering and graphics onto magnetic material for removable vehicle signage. Pre-cut magnetic blank sets make it easy and simple.
So many more applications, too. The sky's the limit!
- Contents & Specs
- Vinyl Express R31 Vinyl Cutter & Custom Apparel Package Contents
- Vinyl Express R31 Vinyl Cutter with Stand
- EnduraPRESS SA12 9" x 12" Swing Away Heat Press
- VE LXi Expert Software
- One (1) - 3 mil 16" x 20" Teflon Sheet
- EnduraTEX Resolve Plus 15" x 3' heat transfer film - One (1) roll each of Black, White, Red, Vivid Blue, Golden Yellow, Brown, Purple and Pink
- EnduraGLOSS 24" x 3' sign vinyl - One (1) roll each of Black, White, Cherry Red, Vivid Blue, Daffodil Yellow, Beige, Burgundy and Lime Green
- Two (2) Clipart Collections - Wildlife and Silhouette Society*
- Lifetime Support plus Initial 90 Day Premium Support
* SignWarehouse reserves the right to substitute clipart and/or vinyl included with packages due to their availability.
Vinyl Express R31 Cutter Specifications
- Motor Type: Stepper Motor
- Resolution: 1000 DPI
- Max Cutting Width: 27.55
- Repeatability(mm): 0.01
- Max Feed Width: 31.49" (800mm)
- Command: HPGL
- Max Pressure (Downforce): 10-500 grams
- Power: 90~240V / 50~60Hz
- Pinch Rollers: 3
- Max cutting Speed: 24 inches per second
- LCD Display: English
- Interface: Serial, USB (USB connection is accomplished through serial conversion.)
EnduraPRESS SA12 Swing Away Heat Press Features & Specifications
- Digital LCD control panel
- Swing away design removes hot platen from work area
- Swing away design produces even pressure on thick items
- Produces firm, even pressure across the platen
- Suitable for all heat transfer vinyl, shirt and blank sublimation, ChromaBlast, and all laser transfer applications including two-step white toner transfers.
- One Year Warranty
- 9" x 12" heating element
- Temperature range: 0-480°F
- Heating speed to 392°F: 12 minutes.
- Temperature display accuracy: Within 5°F
- Voltage: 110V/60Hz; Power: 1.4kW
- Shipping weight: 35lbs
- Shipping dimensions: 17" x 15" x 14"
VE LXi Expert Features
LXi Expert is CLOUD server based and can be your off-site file backup, too. You have instant access to SignTracker tools and templates plus, you have access to Sign.com logos and clipart files.
- Design Central Interactive Toolbox
- Cloud Window Tools
- Online SAI Cloud File Storage
- Import-Export CASmate/Inspire/Gerber/50+ file formats
- Fill/Stroke Editor with Transparent Fill Option
- Fonts on the Fly/True Type/Type 1/FlexiFonts/CASmate Font Support
- Horizontal/Vertical/Arc/Block Text, Text on a Path
- Onscreen Kerning, Define Kerning, Kerning Presets
- Vinyl Cutting/Cut by Color/Color Nesting/Registration Marks
- Interactive Cutter Control/Auto-Weld/Auto-Trap/Poll Size
- Automatic Tiling
- Bezier Path Tool/Freehand Drawing Tool/Path Editing Tools
- Draw Shapes: Rectangles, Ovals, Polygons, Starbursts, and Advanced Borders
- CMYK/RGB/LAB/HSB/Spot Color Support
- Effects: Weld/Cut Out/Common/Exclude Common
- Inline-Outline/Contour/Multiple Contour Cut
- AutoTrace Vectorization/TWAIN Scanning/Centerline Trace Vectorization
- Multiple Undos/Redos
- Object Tools: Rotate/Mirror/Resize/Duplicate/Step and Repeat
- Distort/Drop Shadow/Smooth Shadow
- Optional Rhinestone Wizard plug-in
Windows,7, 8 and 10; 32-bit and 64-bit compatible. LXi Cloud is fully compatible with Windows 8. Windows XP is not supported and may or may not be fully compatible. 2.0 GHz processor or better, 128 MB video or better, 2 GB memory, DVD drive, USB 2.0, 4 Gb hard drive space availability. Internet access required for initial activation.
- Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review: 4.57 out of 5 (7 Reviews)
Click here to write an review and share your thoughts with others.
I purchased this cutter in June of 2016 and love the way it works, Not really as loud as I thought it would be, My wife and I have a sign business in Laurel,DE and just last week I got a R-19 cutter for our small decals that we cut, and the software is good also, can't say anything but good about this machine and Signwarehouse is a great company to work with.
Jim Whitby (Laurel, DE) 1/16/2017
I recently purchased this cutter and love it. It is very user friendly. I was skeptical of purchasing at first but this unit is well worth the money. We own a small business and the vinyl express cutter has paid for itself the first week. We knew nothing about cutting vinyl before this and have sold $800 in shirts our first week. I have zero complaints.
C.A. (lufkin, tx) 6/4/2016
A dream come true
I just received my 31 cutter yesterday and made my dream come true of owning my pwn vinyl cutter! This is so affordable you have to be crazy not to get one. I am a hobbyist and not looking to start my own business but I am already getting orders from my friends and will make a couple of extra bucks! Installing was a breeze but I did have a little trouble "communicating" with my laptop. No problem! Sign Warehouse troubleshooting page got me on track! Thanks Sign Warehouse!
Robert Suarez (Rosemead, CA) 4/22/2016
This not just a starter cutter
This machine has been my main sorce I of income for 5 years....never a problem with it till recently. It was not communicating with my computer any longer. I simply called SignWarehouse and the most kind helpful man trouble shooted a few things and decided it was the usb port on the machine, I ordered the 20.00 port and 2 days later it was installed by myself in 5 min and it works better than ever! This is a mighty machine. I would Definitely buy another one when needed and recommend it to anyone! SUPERIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.....can't best the quality cutting and support......don't think about it just buy one!!!!!!!!! You won't be disappointed!
Annie Klingler (washington, mo) 3/8/2016
This plotter is very user friendly and definitely worth the money.
Justin (McLeansville, Nc) 6/1/2015