Vinyl Express Rogue 24 inch Contour Cutting Vinyl Cutter and Stand
Shipping Weight: 49.00 lbs.
Product Details: Vinyl Express Rogue 24 inch Contour Cutting Vinyl Cutter and Stand
- Expand beyond the limits of other vinyl cutters. Rogue vinyl cutters set a new benchmark and price point for the one feature everyone wants but few can afford, an Automatic Registration Mark Sensor (ARMS). All Rogue vinyl cutting machines have ARMS for precise contour cutting around your existing prints and decals.Unlike cutters limited to manual “laser red beam” registration mark alignment, they’ll be no guessing with Rogue’s fully automatic spot-on detection. You will handle more jobs, produce better quality work and bring in higher profits!Save unbelievable time! Instead of stressing over and wasting material, fussing with an outdated method to get your print aligned just right, you can focus on the results of your artistic endeavors. We designed three models of Rogue, and yes, all include ARMS, thelatest technology for contour cutting.
Rogue | Fully Automatic ARMS System
Finally, an ARMS equipped vinyl cutting machine powerful enough for a sign shop at a price that even a crafter or home-based business can afford.
Rogue is perfect for cutting heat transfer vinyl (HTV), decals, window graphics, small-scale signs and banners, wall and home décor, 25mil sandblast and rhinestone stencil film, stencils for decorating wood signs, and more.
Contour cut inkjet-printed T-shirt transfers using the included, fully automatic ARMS system. Unlike manual alignment systems that limit other cutters, Rogue lets you expand beyond and exceed limits affordably.
Rogue Plus | Servo Motor Precision
All the features of the Rogue model with even faster speed and a servo motor for whisper-quiet production. Improved tracking and precise cutting of detailed fonts and graphics as small as ¼". Includes an ARMS system that’s fully automatic.
Great for cutting custom vehicle graphics, customer vehicle paint masking, glass etching and more.
Rogue Pro | Ultra High End Production
All the features of Rogue Plus with increased downforce and more pinch rollers. Cuts ‘diamond grade’ and ‘crystal grade’ prismatic reflective media. Adds segmented registration to the fully automatic ARMS system allowing production of larger batches of contour-cut printed graphics and decals. Media catch basket included.
Whisper Quiet Servo Motor
Cut in peace and quiet with Rogue Plus & Pro. The whisper quiet servo motor cuts noise significantly. If you’re sensitive to sound - and other vinyl cutters are too noisy for you - then Rogue Plus and Pro was built just for you. You’ll get significantly better tracking and the ability to cut smaller text and intricate graphics, too.
Rogue Pro Cuts the Toughest Films
The Rogue Pro model can handle diamond-grade prismatic films without a problem. This is the same film found on highway signage. It’s a tough and durable material but the Rogue Pro cuts it with ease.
Rogue Works Smarter
Inherently intelligent and with more memory built-in means the Rogue works smarter. Your designs can be quickly downloaded to the cutter without the file size limitations found on many machines in its class.
Sturdy Stand for Convenience & Protection
We’ve designed a tough-as-nails stand just for Rogue. It holds your cutter firmly in place, ensuring no little bumps or vibrations ruin your projects.
You can use whatever software you want to design your project, from Adobe to CorelDRAW. But, to activate ARMS for contour cutting in Rogue, the minimally required level of software is Vinyl Express LXi Expert.
Perfect vinyl cutter for creating adhesive vinyl designs for doors, windows, and walls in your world. Enter the sign making world and produce signs, banners, lettering, nifty stickers and decals. Use this vinyl cutter for cutting heat transfer film for custom apparel or fabric decoration.
- Signs and banners
- Custom t-shirt vinyl graphics & league jerseys
- Commercial P.O.P. and display signage
- Fleet and custom vehicle graphics
- Residential & architectural interior wall décor
- Sandblast & airbrush stencils
WHAT CAN I DO WITH THIS CUTTER?
THE SKY'S THE LIMIT!
Contour cut pre-printed digital color images precisely using the Rogue Plus and Pro models to create custom stunning decals, stickers and more.
Create, cut and then heat press logos, sayings and graphics onto T-shirts, tablecloths, linens and other fabrics. And with the wide variety of heat press material films available, you can choose glitter and specialty films for extra pizzazz. Also cut rhinestone stencil for those sparkling designs!
Design and cut graphics and lettering for walls and windows. Letters, words, quotes and names can personalize any room from the kitchen to the nursery. Add elegance, make a statement or add visual interest to homes, apartments and offices.
Personalize vehicles by adding a custom license plate or decal onto vehicles. Make those cute stick figures of people or critters you see on loads of vans and SUVs! Add some pinstripping, flames or flourishes to make that truck stand out. Don't forget you can also apply designs and decals onto motorcycles and ATVs.
Make yard signs by cutting and applying vinyl lettering to corrugated plastic blanks, using a simple stand to place into the ground.
- Contents & Specs
- Rogue 24in Vinyl Cutter and stand
- Chosen level of Customer Care Level (Basic, Bronze, Silver, Gold)
- Chosen level of LXi Software (Apprentice, Expert, Master, Master PLUS
- Chosen Sign Vinyl
- Chosen Heat Transfer Vinyl Kit
- Chosen Supply Kit
- Easy to use LCD control panel
- Floor Stand with media roller (Rogue Pro comes with two media rollers)
- Three pinch rollers (Rogue Pro has five pinch rollers)
- 4-point Fully Automatic Registration Mark Sensor
- Up to 750g of Cutting Force
- Cutting Speed up to 39ips
- All of the features of LXi Expert, Master and MasterPLUS Software
LXi SOFTWARE SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
Windows 7,8 and 10; 32-bit and 64-bit compatible. LXi Cloud is fully compatible with Windows 8. Windows XP is not supported and may or may not be fully compatible. 2.0 GHz processor or better, 128 MB video or better, 2 GB memory, DVD drive, USB 2.0, 4 Gb hard drive space availability. Internet access required for initial activation.