EnduraPRESS SD20 Heat Press & Starter Supplies
Shipping Weight: 132.00 lbs.
Product Details: EnduraPRESS SD20 Heat Press & Starter Supplies
Read the User Guide for the enduraPRESS SD20 Heat Press.
- LCD control panel with digital time and temperature display
- Ideal for challenging two-step laser transfer applications
- Suitable for all heat transfer applications including sublimation, ChromaBlast, and laser transfer
- Decorate dark apparel, light apparel, mouse pads, ceramic tiles, magnets, rhinestone transfers and more
- Spring-loaded release lever for quick, easy opening
Resolve PLUS Heat Press Material
EnduraTEX Resolve Plus heat transfer vinyl provides the softness of screenprinting! It is the softest heat transfer film on the market, and is devoid of any plastic feel. EnduraTEX Resolve Plus also offers vibrant, no-fade colors and amazing durability. Other outstanding features of EnduraTEX Resolve Plus include:
- Matte finish
- For cotton, polyester, and acrylic fabrics
- Very thin, soft, and super stretchable
- 2.2 mil-2.4 mil
- Ideal for high speed cutting and ultra fine details
- Use a 45° blade
- Easy weeding, peel cold
- Application Directions: Reverse cut through adhesive layer to plastic backing. Weed excess material. Lay cut pattern on fabric. Cover design area with Teflon sheet. Heat transfer at 300 degree F for 20 seconds with high pressure. Peel cold. Transferred image can be covered with Teflon and reheated if necessary.
- Contents & Specs
- EnduraPRESS 16" X 20" Swing Away Digital Heat Press
- Endura Teflon Sheet - 5 mil 16" X 20"
- EnduraTEX Resolve PLUS 15" X 1 yd - White
- EnduraTEX Resolve PLUS 15" X 1 yd - Black
- EnduraTEX Resolve PLUS 15" X 1 yd - Grey
- EnduraTEX Resolve PLUS 15" X 1 yd - Red
- EnduraTEX Resolve PLUS 15" X 1 yd - Bordeaux
- EnduraTEX Resolve PLUS 15" X 1 yd - Royal Blue
- EnduraTEX Resolve PLUS 15" X 1 yd - Navy Blue
- EnduraTEX Resolve PLUS 15" X 1 yd - Golden Yellow
- EnduraTEX Resolve PLUS 15" X 1 yd - Lemon Yellow
- EnduraTEX Resolve PLUS 15" X 1 yd - Dark Green
ENDURAPRESS SD20 SPECIFICATIONS:
- 16" x 20" platen with consistent temperature throughout
- Temperature range: 0-480°F
- Heating speed to 392°F: 20 minutes
- Circuit-breaker reset button: No tripped breakers
- Temperature display accuracy: Within 5°F
- Voltage: 110V/60Hz; Power: 1.4kW
- Shipping weight: 129lbs
- Shipping dimensions: 29" x 20" x 21"
- One Year Warranty
- Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review: 5 out of 5 (1 Reviews)
Click here to write an review and share your thoughts with others.
The EnduraPRESS 16 x 20 is worth every penny! I've Pressed over 200 different items in less than a month with no Rejects..!!!
Dale R. (Chiefland, Florida) 5/8/2016