UniMask ATT 450 Heat Transfer Tape - 20" x 22 yds
Shipping Weight: 16.00 lbs.
Currently Out of Stock
Product Details: UniMask ATT 450 Heat Transfer Tape - 20" x 22 yds
This medium-high tack application tape makes light work of transferring most printable heat transfer graphics.
The backing on the adhesive surface can also be used to protect logos during storage and stacking.Features:
- Clear medium-high tack, heat resistant transfer tape on release liner
- 3 mil (75 microns) thick
- 20" x 22 yard rolls
Visit SIGNWarehouse Blog to get information on Tansfer Tape for T-Shirt Graphics: Click here!
- Use to transfer printed and cut decals from release liner to garment
- Recommended for use with HotMark PRINT and similar inkjet printable heat transfer films
- Print, contour cut and weed your design using an inkjet printable heat transfer film such as HotMarkPRINT
- Cut a section of 450 from the roll large enough to mask printed decal
- Remove liner from 450, place on printed decal and squeegee to create a smooth, bubble-free seal over print
- Remove release liner from print
- Place masked decal face up on garment
- Cover with silicone Kraft paper or Teflon sheet
- Press according the recommended settings for the printed film
- Peel 450 warm
- Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Click here to write an review and share your thoughts with others.
- Related Products