UniNet iColor 500 TransferRIP - Economy Plus Special
Shipping Weight: 143.00 lbs.
Currently Out of Stock
Product Details: UniNet iColor 500 TransferRIP - Economy Plus Special
Superior technology and impressive speed with a compact footprint. This package contains iColor TransferRIP, EnduraPRESS SA12 9" x 12" swing away heat press and supplies! (PC only. Not Mac compatible.)
UniNet presents the revolutionary iColor® 500 Printer featuring full color, fluorescent color and fluorescent white toners combined with TRUE black printing. A unique and low-cost digital technology for mid-run apparel, garments, cards, envelopes, banners, and other media and surfaces.
The iColor® 500 printers feature LED technology and low temperature fusing. This allows for the transfer of images onto delicate synthetics without damage to the fabric when used with the iColor® premium transfer paper.
The iColor 500 uses a unique CMYK+Fluorescent White toner set that gives you the full, rich color of a CMYK printer plus the ability to decorate dark garments with vivid, colorful appliques and opaque whites. This unique five toner set solves problems found in other laser transfer products, and does it for hundreds less than any other white toner printer on the market.
- The lowest cost, toner-based, heat-transfer solution for full-color, white and fluorescent printing!
- iColor®’s unique white printing technology to produce white text and graphics on dark colored apparel and paper
- Easy production of short to mid-run repeat orders
- Produce high-quality printing on apparel and other media in-house
- Achieve full-color complex designs in the highest resolution on the market
- UniNet Premium Paper produces consistent transfers time after time
- CMYK+FW Toner and UniNet Premium Paper supports pastels and gradients on white shirts - no more blotchy transfers!
- Best durability - over 100 wash cycles
- Low temperature paper eliminates risk of damaging delicate fabrics!
EnduraPRESS SA12 Features
- Digital LCD control panel
- Swing away design removes hot platen from work area
- Swing away design produces even pressure on thick items
- Produces firm, even pressure across the platen
- Suitable for all heat transfer vinyl, shirt and blank sublimation, ChromaBlast, and all laser transfer applications including two-step white toner transfers.
- One Year Warranty
- Transfer to:
- Natural and synthetic fabrics
- Dark and light fabrics
- Beer, wine and juice bottles
- White, colored or clear labels
- Dark and light paper stock
- T-shirts and sweatshirts
- Dark restaurant menus with white print
- Corporate logo shirts
- Mouse pads
- Colored card stock
- Wood signs
- Sports apparel
- Tote bags
- Signs with colored, white or fluorescent print
- Contents & Specs
- UniNet iColor 500 Laser Printer, One Year On-site Warranty (PC Only. Not Mac Compatible.)
- Starter Set of CMYK-FW Toner Cartridges
- iCOLOR TransferRIP Software and Dongle (ICRIP)
- 100 Sheets each of EnduraTRANS 1-Step Transfer Paper for Light Garments - 8.5" x 11"
- 25 Sets of Premium Transfer & Adhesive Paper Sheets for Dark and Light Garments
- EnduraPRESS SA12 9" x 12" Swing Away Heat Press
- 16" x 20" 5 mil Endura Teflon Sheet
- EnduraPRESS 15" x 15" Lower Platen Wrap
- Infrared Digital Thermometer Kit
- iColor 500 Quick Start Guide
- Initial 90 days Premium Support Package
Please note: Laser transfer with white toner and two-stage papers requires the use of a heat press with very even platen pressure. Clam shell presses do not provide even pressure across the platen and are not recommended for this application. If you do not already own a swing away press, we advise you to purchase the Intermediate Package or add a swing away heat press to your order.
Note: The iColor printers do not come with a USB cable. Please add one or request that the sales consultant add it to you order.
iColor 500 Specifications:
- PRINT SPEED: Up to 8 ppm on transfer media; Up to 34 ppm on standard media
- PROCESSOR: 533 MHz
- DUTY CYCLE: Up to 100,000 pgs./mo.
- DUPLEX: Standard
- MEMORY: Standard 256 MB; maximum 768 MB
- RESOLUTION: 1200 x 600
- EMULATION: PostScript® 3™
- OPERATING SYSTEMS: Standalone and network - Windows® 7/7 x64, Vista®/Vista x64, XP Home/ XP Professional/XP x64, Server 2008 R2 x64, Server 2008/2008 x64, Server 2003/2003 x64
- INTERFACES: 10/100-TX Ethernet, High Speed USB v2.0
- PAPER CAPACITY: Standard 100-sheet; handles transfer media, card and mailing label stock
- PAPER CASSETTE: 530-sheet Legal/Letter/Universal
- PAPER SIZES (MIN./MAX.): Multipurpose tray handles up to 100 sheets: (3" x 5" to 8.5" x 14" Paper Cassette: 5.8" x 8.3" to 8.5" x 14"
- PAPER WEIGHT: Multipurpose tray: 17 lb. bond to 140 lb. index (64 to 250 gsm) Paper Cassette: 17 lb. bond to 120 lb. index (64 to 220 gsm)
- SIZE (WXDXH): 17.1" x 21.5" x 15.3" (43.5 cm x 54.7 cm x 38.9 cm) WEIGHT: 60.8 lb. (27.6 kg) POWER: 120v
EnduraPRESS SA12 Specifications:
- 9" x 12" heating element
- Temperature range: 0-480°F
- Heating speed to 392°F: 12 minutes.
- Temperature display accuracy: Within 5°F
- Voltage: 110V/60Hz; Power: 1.4kW
- Shipping weight: 35lbs
- Shipping dimensions: 17" x 15" x 14"
- READ the User Guide for the EnduraPRESS SA12 Heat Press
- Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Click here to write an review and share your thoughts with others.