FREE! 5 Nights at an
all-inclusive Resort & Spa in Mexico!Plus, many more prizes!
It’s our “Winter Blues Sweeptakes!” Every purchase of Siser or Oracal you make between Jan. 7 - March 31, 2019 is like a raffle ticket. Make more purchases for more chances to win!
5 nights at Zoetry Paraiso Resort
& Spa in sunny Mexico ($3699 Value!)
One lucky winner will stay at a 5 night, all-expenses- paid gorgeous vacation in Mexico! We even fly you down there, 100% on the house! Fair enough?
Neon Color Printer!
how do I enter the contest?
- Simply purchase ANY Siser or Oracal product between January 7nd and March 31st, 2019...
- The more purchases you make, the higher your chances are. Every purchase is like a raffle ticket.
- That’s it! Easy, right?
the fine print
SIGNWAREHOUSE WINTER BLUES SWEEPSTAKES
Sponsored by the SignWarehouse, Inc. (herein “Sponsor”)
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
OPEN ONLY TO INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE LEGAL RESIDENTS OF, AND CURRENTLY RESIDING WITHIN, ONE OF THE FORTY-EIGHT (48) CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (“D.C.”) AND ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY (19 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER IF A RESIDENT OF ALABAMA OR NEBRASKA). VOID ELSEWHERE, IN ALASKA AND HAWAII, AND WHERE PROHIBITED. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY APPLICABLE U.S. LAWS. DO NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE NOT LOCATED IN ONE OF THE FORTY-EIGHT (48) CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES OR D.C. AT TIME OF ENTRY.
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: SignWarehouse Winter Blues Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) begins on January 7, 2019 at 12:00:00 a.m. Central Time (“CT”) and ends on March 31, 2019 at 11:59:59 p.m. CT (“Sweepstakes Period”). The database clock for the Website (defined below) will be the official timekeeping device for the Sweepstakes.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States and D.C. who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry (19 or older if a resident of AL or NE). Employees, officers and directors of Sponsor, Promotion Activators Management, LLC (“Administrator”), their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, suppliers and advertising and promotion agencies associated with the Sweepstakes, and members of the immediate families (defined as including spouse, biological, adoptive and step-parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren, and each of their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) or households (whether related or not) of any of the above are NOT eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Non-eligibility or non-compliance with any of these Official Rules will result in disqualification. Sweepstakes is void outside of the 48 contiguous United States and D.C., in Alaska and Hawaii, and where prohibited by law. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal and state laws and regulations.
3. HOW TO ENTER: THERE ARE TWO (2) WAYS TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES. TO ENTER ONLINE: To enter, during the Sweepstakes Period, go to www.signwarehouse.com (“Website”) and follow the on-screen instructions to place and complete an order of Oracal and/or Siser products. You will receive one (1) entry for each completed order regardless of the number of products included within each order. For example, if you purchase ten (10) Oracal products in a single completed order, you will receive one (1) entry. If you purchase ten (10) Oracal products in ten (10) separate orders, you will receive ten (10) entries. Please note, if you are placing your order on behalf of a company by which you are employed, and the corresponding entry is selected as a prize winner, the prize will be awarded to the owner of the company; you will not receive a prize. The terms “entrant” and “winner”, as used herein, thus apply to owners of businesses in the event a winning entry was generated by a purchase made by another on behalf of the company by which he/she is employed. TO ENTER FOR FREE BY MAIL: Hand-print your name, address, city, state, ZIP code, e-mail address (if available) and daytime phone number (including area code) on a 3" x 5" card, and mail in a business-size (#10) envelope with proper postage affixed to: SignWarehouse Winter Blues Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 6010, Morton Grove, IL 60053. All mail-in entries must be postmarked by April 1, 2019 and received by April 8, 2019 to be eligible. There is no limit on the number of mail-in entries you may submit; however, each entry must be mailed separately. You will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes prize drawing (see Rule 4, below) for each properly submitted and received mail-in entry. No mechanically reproduced, photocopied, illegible, or incomplete entries will be accepted, and all such entries will be void. Incomplete or illegible entries will not be acknowledged and will not be included in the Sweepstakes drawing. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged except as provided herein. No other attempted form of entry, including but not limited to entries sent via email or fax, will be accepted. Entrants agree to be contacted by Sponsor or the Administrator with notices and reminders pertaining to the Sweepstakes. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged except as provided herein. In the event of a dispute as to who submitted an online entry, the name of the “authorized account holder” of the SignWarehouse account associated with the entry will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these Official Rules. Sponsor will not verify receipt of entries. Proof of submission of an entry does not constitute proof of receipt by Sponsor. Released Parties (defined in Rule 7, below) are not responsible for entries that are late, lost, stolen, illegible, damaged, misdirected, postage-due, garbled or incomplete, altered or otherwise irregular, that contain false information, that are generated by script, macro or other automated or mechanical means, that have been submitted through illicit means or by any means which subvert the entry process or that do not conform with or satisfy any or all of the conditions set out in these Official Rules. Entries made by any means which subvert the entry process will be void. Use of any automated program or method to enter will result in disqualification of all associated entries and of the person/address responsible for such entries. 4. DRAWING/ODDS OF WINNING: On or about April 8, 2019 a random drawing will be conducted from among all eligible entries received by both entry methods combined during the Sweepstakes Period to select one (1) potential Grand Prize winner, two (2) potential First Prize winners, two (2) potential Second Prize winners, and six (6) potential Third Prize winners of the prizes described in Rule 5, below. The drawing will be conducted by the Administrator, an independent judging agency, whose decisions shall be final in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Odds of winning a Sweepstakes prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received by both entry methods combined. 5. PRIZES: One (1) Grand Prize: The one (1) verified Grand Prize winner will receive a 5-day/4-night trip for two (winner and one guest) to Riviera Maya, Mexico. Approximate retail value (“ARV”): $3,700. Grand Prize includes round trip economy air transportation from Fort Lauderdale, FL to Cancun, Mexico and four (4) nights’ standard accommodations at an all-inclusive hotel/resort property (single room, double occupancy) at a hotel/resort selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Travel must be completed within one (1) year of prize award or prize will be forfeited in its entirety and Sponsor will have no further obligation to the winner. Winner and his/her guest must each sign a travel release prior to traveling (see details in Rule 6, below). Winner and his/her guest must travel on same itinerary. All travel arrangements must be made through Sponsor. Once trip dates have been booked, no change, extension, or substitution of trip dates is permitted, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. It is the responsibility of the winner and his/her guest to provide proper documentation (including government issued picture identification and valid U.S. passport). Airline tickets are non-refundable/non-transferable and are not valid for upgrades and/or frequent flyer miles. All airline tickets are subject to flight variation, work stoppages, and schedule or route changes. Winner and his/her guest are responsible for meals, beverages, gratuities, hotel and personal incidentals and all other expenses, including transportation not specified herein or that are otherwise not included in the hotel/resort’s all-inclusive package. If winner’s guest is a minor, he/she must be the child/legal ward of the winner. ARV was determined as of the printing of these Official Rules. If, at the time the prize is awarded, there is a difference in value between the actual value of the prize and the ARV, the difference will not be awarded to the winner. Released Parties (defined in Rule 7, below) shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitution or any act or omissions whatsoever by the air carriers, hotels, venue operators, transportation companies, or any other persons providing any prize-related services or accommodations. Sponsor is not liable for any missed prize events, opportunities or expenses incurred resulting from flight cancellation/delay or ground transportation delay. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any transportation or other prize element except at the sole and absolute discretion of Sponsor. Additional prize award details and travel information to be provided to the winner at the time of prize notification. Winner and his/her guest are also responsible for obtaining travel insurance (and all other forms of insurance) at their option and hereby acknowledge that Sponsor has not and will not obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance for their benefit. Winner may be required to provide a credit card at the time of hotel/resort check-in. Once a guest is selected by winner, he/she may not be substituted, except in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Travel and hotel/resort stay are subject to the terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and those set forth by Sponsor’s transportation carrier(s) of choice and Sponsor’s accommodations provider of choice. Lost, stolen or damaged airline tickets or travel vouchers will not be replaced or exchanged. Winner and winner’s guest agree to comply with all venue regulations at the hotel/resort. Winner and winner’s guest agree to comply with all regulations at the hotel/resort. Sponsor and the hotel/resort representatives reserve the right to remove or to deny entry to winner (and his/her guest) if either or both engage in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, or engage in any other objectionable behavior in the opinion of Sponsor and/or the hotel/resort representatives. Two (2) First Prizes: The two (2) verified First Prize winners will each receive an Okidata Pro6410 NeonColor Laser Printer and toner cartridges. ARV: $4,517 each. Two (2) Second Prizes: The two (2) verified Second Prize winners will each receive a Vinyl Express Qe6000 vinyl cutter. ARV: $1,495 each. Six (6) Third Prizes: The six (6) verified Third Prize winners will each receive a $500 SignWarehouse credit in the form of coupon codes redeemable for their choice of Siser products. ARV: $500 each. SignWarehouse credits are not redeemable for cash. Total ARV of all prizes: $18,723. Unclaimed or forfeited prizes will not be awarded. All federal, state, and local income taxes resulting from acceptance of a prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Each winners of a prize with an ARV of $600 or greater will be issued an IRS Form 1099 for the value of his/her prize. Any costs and expenses not specifically stated herein as being included with a prize, including but not limited to state and local government surcharges and baggage fees, are the sole responsibility of the winner. All prize details not specified herein shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. By participating and accepting a prize, each winner: accepts any risk in travel or operation of a printer or vinyl cutter attending, as applicable, including but not limited to personal injury and/or death; acknowledges that their participation in any prize-related event is voluntary; acknowledges that there are natural factors and occurrences which may impact on or affect the safety of the activities they are participating in (including all related travel) and assumes the risk of such factors and occurrences; and agrees that the Released Parties (defined in Rule 7, below) will not be in any way responsible for any resulting injury and/or death. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied, in fact or in law, by Sponsor. No transfer, assignment, cash redemption, or substitution of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor, who reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a prize, or a portion thereof, with a prize, or a portion thereof, of equal or greater value in the event an advertised prize, or a portion thereof, becomes unavailable. In no event shall Sponsor’s prize liability exceed the ARV of a prize for any reason. All prizes will be awarded provided they are claimed properly in accordance with these Official Rules.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATIONS/PRIZE AWARDS/PUBLICITY CONSENTS: Entrants are not deemed winners until their eligibility has been verified and it is determined that they have complied with all terms of these Official Rules. Administrator will contact potential winners via email, phone, and/or overnight mail on or about April 10, 2019. Potential winners will be required to complete and sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability and Publicity (except where prohibited), which must be returned within ten (10) days of the date of notification, or prize may be forfeited, and, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, an alternate winner may be selected from all remaining eligible entries received. Guest of potential Grand Prize winner will also be required to execute a Liability Release and a Publicity Release during this same time-period. If guest of winner is considered a minor in his/her state of residence, potential winner must be guest’s parent or legal guardian who must execute a Liability Release and Publicity Release on behalf of the minor guest. Prizes will be issued to the address provided by winners within approximately 4-6 weeks of verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. Sponsor is not responsible for any telecommunications issues or for change of mailing address, email address, or phone number subsequent to the date on which an entrant entered the Sweepstakes. If a prize or any notification is returned as undeliverable, Sponsor is unable to contact a potential winner, or a potential winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor, the corresponding prize may be forfeited, and, at Sponsor’s discretion, an alternate winner will be randomly selected from all remaining eligible entries. Sponsor will make up to three (3) attempts to award each prize, and, if after three (3) attempts a prize remains unclaimed, the prize may not be awarded in Sponsor’s discretion. In no event will more than eleven (11) prizes be awarded. If, due to a production, technical, human or other error, more than eleven (11) prize notifications are issued, the number of intended prizes as indicated in these Official Rules will be awarded in a random drawing from among all valid recipients of such prize notifications. Acceptance of a prize will further constitute and signify winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor and/or Sponsor’s assignees may use winner’s name, likeness, city and state of residence, and/or prize information for promotional purposes in any media worldwide without limitation and without further notice or compensation, except where prohibited by law.
7. GENERAL: By participating, entrants agree to abide and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters. Entrants further agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, suppliers and advertising and promotion agencies associated with the Sweepstakes, and all other service agencies involved with the design, execution or fulfillment of this Sweepstakes, and the respective directors, officers, agents and employees of each of the foregoing (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any liability, claims, losses and damages of any kind, including death, to persons or property, arising out of, or relating to, their participation in this Sweepstakes, and/or the acceptance, use, misuse or possession of a prize (if applicable), including as set out in Rule 8, below. Entrants who Sponsor or Administrator determine to have not complied with these Official Rules are subject to disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant from this Sweepstakes or any other promotion conducted now or in the future by Sponsor or any of its affiliates if Sponsor suspects or finds entrant to be: (a) violating the Official Rules; (b) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or the Website; (c) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; or (d) attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants, Administrator, Sponsor or Sponsor’s representatives. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR WILL DISQUALIFY ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL AND RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, AND TO BAN OR DISQUALIFY AN ENTRANT FROM THIS AND FUTURE SWEEPSTAKES. All materials submitted become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. 8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Released Parties do not assume any responsibility for, and the entrant hereby releases and agrees to hold the Released Parties harmless from and against, any and all claims, actions, damages, demands and liabilities of whatever nature or kind arising out of, or in connection with, the entrant’s participation or attempted participation in the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, the administration of the Sweepstakes, the selection and confirmation of the winners, and the arranging for, awarding of and use of the prizes. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the Released Parties are not responsible for (a) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information for any reason; (b) late, lost, stolen, damaged, misdirected, garbled or incomplete entries, transmissions or transactions, entries that are altered or otherwise irregular, have been submitted through illicit means or do not conform with or satisfy any or all of the conditions of these Official Rules; (c) any loss, damage, or claims caused by, or in any way related to, an awarded prize or the Sweepstakes itself; (d) failure of the Website or any operations or transmission of information during the Sweepstakes Period, including, without limitation, any problems, human, production or technical errors, lost, delayed, garbled or corrupted data or transmissions, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects or failures of any telephone or transmission lines, technical malfunctions of any computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including, without limitation, any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in or downloading any material connected to the Sweepstakes, all of which may affect a person’s ability to participate in the Sweepstakes; (e) any typographical or other error or omission in any printing or advertising relating to the Sweepstakes, in the administration or execution of the Sweepstakes, or in the announcement or notification of the prize winners; (f) the security or privacy of information transmitted via computer networks or for breaches of privacy due to interference by third party computer "hackers" or otherwise; (g) any claims regarding the accepting, arranging for, awarding of or use of a prize; (h) electronic communications which are undeliverable as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind; or (i) cheating or fraud by any participant. Entry material/data that has been tampered with or altered is void. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to amend these Official Rules for clarification purposes, at any time, in any way, and without prior notice, without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes. Without limiting the foregoing, if for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as originally planned, including should any virus, worm, bug, technical failures, unauthorized human intervention, or other causes corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to modify, terminate or suspend this Sweepstakes (or portion thereof). In the event of termination prior to the end date/time of the Sweepstakes Period, Sponsor may conduct the random Sweepstakes Drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect Sweepstakes entries received up to date/time of such termination, or up to the date/time of the situation warranting such termination. 9. BINDING ARBITRATION: Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to the Sweepstakes shall be settled by binding arbitration in a location determined by the arbitrator as set forth herein (provided that such location is reasonably convenient for claimant), or at such other location as may be mutually agreed upon by the parties, in accordance with the procedural rules for commercial disputes set forth in the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures of JAMS (“JAMS Rules and Procedures”) then prevailing, and judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The arbitrator shall be selected pursuant to the JAMS Rules and Procedures. The arbitrator shall apply Texas law consistent with the Federal Arbitration Act and applicable statutes of limitations and shall honor claims of privilege recognized at law. In the event that the claimant is able to demonstrate that the costs of arbitration will be prohibitive as compared to the costs of litigation, Sponsor will pay as much of the claimant’s filing and hearing fees in connection with the arbitration as the arbitrator deems necessary to prevent the arbitration from being cost-prohibitive. If any part of this arbitration provision is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal (other than that claims will not be arbitrated on a class or representative basis), or otherwise conflicts with the rules and procedures established by JAMS, then the balance of this arbitration provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, illegal or conflicting provision were not contained herein. If, however, the portion that is deemed invalid, unenforceable or illegal is that claims will not be arbitrated on a class or representative basis, then the entirety of this arbitration provision shall be null and void, and neither claimant nor Sponsor shall be entitled to arbitrate their dispute. Upon filing a demand for arbitration, all parties to such arbitration shall have the right of discovery, which discovery shall be completed within sixty (60) days after the demand for arbitration is made, unless further extended by mutual agreement of the parties.
THE ARBITRATION OF DISPUTES PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH SHALL BE IN THE ENTRANT’S INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE OR JOIN THE CLAIMS OF OTHER PERSONS OR PARTIES WHO MAY BE SIMILARLY SITUATED. DO NOT ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO HAVE ANY CLAIM OR CONTROVERSY ARBITRATED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY THROUGH BINDING ARBITRATION AS SET FORTH ABOVE, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED (IF ANY), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS' FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; (3) TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ENTRANT WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES, AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; AND (4) ENTRANT'S REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONETARY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO RELEVANT PORTIONS OF THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO EVERY ENTRANT.
By entering, entrants agree that: (a) all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, participants’ rights and obligations, and the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Texas, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of Texas or any other jurisdiction), that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Texas; and (b) any matters or proceedings which are not subject to arbitration as set forth above in this Rule 9 of these Official Rules, and/or are related to entering any judgment on an arbitration award, shall take place in the State of Texas in Grayson County.
10. WINNERS’ NAMES: For the winners’ names (available after winners have been verified), send a self-addressed, stamped, business size (#10) envelope by June 8, 2019 to: SignWarehouse Winter Blues Winners, 5550 Touhy Ave, Suite 403, Skokie, IL 60077.
12. RULES GOVERN: In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the Official Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes-related materials or made by any representative of Sponsor or Administrator, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
13. SEVERABILITY: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
14. SPONSOR: SignWarehouse, Inc., 2614 Texoma Dr, Denison, TX 75020.
15. ADMINISTRATOR : Promotion Activators Management, LLC, 5550 Touhy Ave, Suit 403, Skokie, IL 60077.